Stunning extended detached four double bedroom bungalow which has been extensively updated & improved by its current owners. Situated above the Wye Valley, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
pa Black are delighted to offer for sale this stunning extended detached four double bedroom bungalow which has been extensively updated & improved by its current owners. This spacious bungalow offers excellent well presented accommodation which comprises of a entrance porch, hallway, large lounge, dining room, cloakroom/WC, utility room and a luxury refitted kitchen/dining room, refitted family bathroom and four bedrooms (two benefiting from ensuite shower rooms). The property also benefits from Upvc double glazing and central heating. Standing in a larger than average plot with landscaped gardens to the front and rear. Parking for several vehicles and an attached garage. The property itself is situated above the Wye Valley, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Set within a rural location yet close to the villages of Trellech, Catbrook and Tintern and the market towns of Chepstow and Monmouth both with attendant range of facilities. At Chepstow bus and rail links can be found as well as the A48, M48 and M4 motorway networks bringing Newport, Cardiff and Bristol within easy commuting distance! Must be viewed to fully appreciate what's on offer.
Enter via Upvc double glazed double doors to the porch. Opaque Upvc double glazed door to the hallway.
Wood laminate flooring. Two large storage cupboards with hanging space. Two radiators. Oak doors to the bedrooms, dining room and bathroom.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 14' 4" ( 3.40m x 4.37m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Double doors to the fitted wardrobe and cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 3" x 9' 3" ( 4.04m x 2.82m )
Two Upvc double glazed windows to the side. Radiator.
Bedroom One 18' 5" x 11' 5" ( 5.61m x 3.48m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Upvc double glazed French doors to the side. Radiator. Door to ensuite.
Comprising of a close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a double shower. Ceramic tile flooring. Heated towel rail. Inset spotlights and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 15' max x 11' 2" ( 4.57m max x 3.40m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Door to ensuite.
Comprising of a close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a shower cubicle. Ceramic tile flooring. Opaque Upvc double glazed window to the side. Heated towel rail.
Bathroom 8' 11" x 7' ( 2.72m x 2.13m )
Comprising of a refitted suite which includes a P shaped bath with mixer taps and shower attachment with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and a close coupled WC. Heated towel rail. Opaque Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Door to storage cupboard. Tiled splashbacks. Opaque Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Ceramic tile flooring.
Dining Room 14' 1" x 10' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.20m )
Ceramic tile flooring. Radiator. Two Upvc double glazed windows to the rear and French doors to the rear garden. Radiator.
Lounge 16' 1" max x 24' 11" ( 4.90m max x 7.59m )
A superb light and airy room with a Upvc double glazed window to the front. Patio doors to the front with a Upvc double glazed window to side. Oak wood flooring. Feature multi fuel burner.
Doors to the cloakroom/WC, garage, kitchen and utility room. Ceramic tile flooring. Glazed door to the side giving access to the rear garden.
Comprising of a close coupled WC and a pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Ceramic tile flooring. Extractor fan.
Utility Room 9' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.82m )
Fitted with a range of base units with laminate worktops incorporating a sink and drainer. Wall cupboard. Ceramic tile flooring. Plumbing for washing machine. Floor mounted Firebird combi boiler. Upvc double glazed window to the side.
Garage 19' 5" x 15' 1" ( 5.92m x 4.60m )
Electric roller door to the front. Power and light. Water tap. Steps upto a second level which makes an ideal storage area and measures approximately 15'3 x 16'8 with recesses into eves.
Kitchen 19' 5" x 15' 6" max ( 5.92m x 4.72m max )
A superb kitchen/breakfast room which has been refitted to a high standard. Comprising of a range of base units with Oak worktops incorporating a one and a half ceramic sink bowl and drainer. Breakfast bar. Leisure Cuisine Range style cooker with hood over. Integrated dishwasher. Double larder unit. Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Ceramic tile flooring. Two contemporary style vertical radiators. Upvc double glazed French doors to the rear garden. Upvc double glazed window to the side.
Set on a fantastic size plot with landscaped gardens!
Front - A larger than average area which is accessed via double gates that lead onto the driveway which is big enough for several vehicles. Mainly laid to lawn with mature plants and shrubs to borders and a feature Weeping Willow tree and natural stream. Block paved area. Gate to side. Access door to the garage.
Rear - An enclosed and landscaped garden which has a fantastic feature patio area which is a real sun trap leading onto and area which is mainly laid to lawn. Decked area. Fence and hedge surround. Two garden sheds to remain.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.