Link-detached house for sale in Yardley Park Road, Tonbridge, Kent TN9
Link-detached house for sale - 6 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1903 906571 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Exceptionally spacious family home full of original features and modern off grid solar panels
- Parquet flooring, fireplaces and original stained glass windows add to the character of this home
- Established and enclosed rear garden
- Views across Tonbridge from the feature dormer style window
- Extremely sought after location within walking distance to the High Street
- EPC energy rating E
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £1,100,000, please contact Wards.
This impressive family home is full of character in abundance, high ceilings, picture rails and beautiful fireplaces really make this property stand out above the rest.
- Entrance Hall 17'11 x 12'2 (5.46m x 3.71m) narrowing to 9'3 x 10'10 (2.82m x 3.30m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge 19'11 x 15'11 (6.07m x 4.85m)
- Dining Room 17'6 x 12'11 (5.34m x 3.94m)
- Study 13'0 x 12'8 (3.97m x 3.86m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room 13'1 x 10'11 (3.99m x 3.33m)
- Landing 20'5 x 8'8 (6.23m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 1 20'1 x 15'11 (6.13m x 4.85m)
- Bedroom 2 14'0 x 12'10 (4.27m x 3.91m)
- Bedroom 3 14'5 x 13'8 (4.40m x 4.17m)
- Bathroom 8'7 x 8'2 (2.62m x 2.49m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
- Bedroom 4 13'1 x 10'11 (3.99m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 5 22'8 x 17'11 (6.91m x 5.46m)
- Bedroom 6 11'3 x 10'8 (3.43m x 3.25m)
- Dressing Room 8'10 x 6'8 (2.69m x 2.03m)
- En suite Shower Room 10'11 x 9'0 (3.33m x 2.75m)
- Cellar Room 1 10'7 x 8'8 (3.23m x 2.64m)
- Cellar Room 2 9'1 x 5'3 (2.77m x 1.60m)
- Larder 5'6 x 3'4 (1.68m x 1.02m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Suitable as a retirement home.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Homewise Ltd, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Homewise Ltd for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Yardley Park Road properties for sale