* Book and Confirm your Viewing "Any Hour" Online Now;
Seventh & Eighth Floor, generous Two Bedroom Duplex Apartment in excess of 1200 square feet internally.
Entrance Hall - Solid beech spiral staircase. Intercom access.
Bedroom One - 12'1" x 11'7" - Built in - Sliding mirror wardrobes.
Bathroom - 9'4" x 4'8" - Vanity mirror, tiled wals & floor.
Bedroom Two - 17'8" x 16'7" maximum - L- shaped room. Size includes the en - suite Shower room. Sliding built in mirrored wardrobes.
En-Suite - 4'5" x 7'3"
Beech spiral staircase for Hall to Landing.
Access to outside terraced area, facing the Liver Building & River.
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Lounge -
Kitchen/ Dining room - 15'4" x 12'7" - Granite worksurfaces, Integerated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge & freezer, built under oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood.
Open plan to -
Lounge 16'7" x14'7". Sliding patio doors to balcony, plus windows to two sides.
W/C - wash basin, wc, tiled walls
Apartment Size - 1227 sq' ft Approx
Ground Rent - £350p.a
Service Charge - £4,164.80 p.a.
The Apartment is located within the Grade 11 Listed Tower Building, offering high specification spacious living space.
Close to Liverpool's historic waterfront and the 'Three Graces'.
The wonderful Grade II* Listed Tower Building is situated in the Historic Down Town area of the city which forms part of the World Heritage Site.
The Tower was built in 1908 as an office block but was converted in 2006 into 73 apartments, with the three lower floors being retained for commercial and retail use.
In 2016 the new freeholder of the building took about the redevelopment of two of the remaining commercial floors into 32 apartments.
The Tower’s roof and external terracotta cladding has also undergone major works throughout 2016-2017 to protect the buildings waterproof envelope.
The white glazed terracotta cladding on the upper facade of the building was used by the architect in an attempt to cope with the polluted atmosphere of the city and was produced by the famous pottery-maker Doulton.
Overlooking the Tower is the world famous Royal Liver Buildings built in 1910 also designed by architect W. Aubrey Thomas.
On the North side of the Tower is Our Lady and St Nicholas Church (known as the Sailors Church), the church was originally dedicated in 1360 and has been rebuilt many times over the years.
The present day Tower Building is the third Tower to be built on this site since 1252.
As far back as 1252 there has been a townhouse on the Liverpool shore. Sir John Stanley pulled down the old house in 1406 and built the first Tower known as the Tower of Liverpool. The Tower stood at the shore end of Water Street.
To View Call Logic. Or -
Book A Viewing Online Now;