Situated in a private cul de sac turning in the sought after area of Hastingwood is this three bedroom semi-detached family home. Occupying a large corner plot with extensive gardens the property further benefits from a garage, off street parking for multiple vehicles and open views across farmland.
Situated in a private cul de sac turning in the sought after area of Hastingwood is this three bedroom semi-detached family home. Occupying a large corner plot with extensive gardens the property further benefits from three reception rooms, conservatory, en-suite to master bedroom, downstairs family bathroom, detached garage and off street parking for multiple vehicles.
Stairs to first floor, two radiators, fitted carpet.
Double glazed frosted window to side aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect, panelled corner bath, wc, vanity wash hand basin, storage cupboard, radiator, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, spotlights.
Lounge 15' 5" x 11' 9" Max ( 4.70m x 3.58m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, chimney recess housing wood burning stove, radiator, fitted carpet.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 11' 5" ( 3.45m x 3.48m )
French doors to conservatory/ utility, radiator, fitted carpet.
Third Reception Room 12' x 11' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.54m )
Double glazed door to conservatory/ utility, fitted wall and base units, work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, mixer tap, electric cooker point, extractor hood, plumbing for dish washer, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Utility/ Conservatory 22' 6" x 6' 3" ( 6.86m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect, plumbing for washing machine, freestanding boiler, tiled flooring.
Conservatory 13' x 11' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.58m )
Double glazed french doors to garden, double glazed door to garden, tiled flooring.
Skylight window, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom 1 17' 2" Max x 11' 5" ( 5.23m Max x 3.48m )
Glazed window to side aspect, glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes/ chest of drawers, radiator, fitted carpet.
Double glazed frosted window to side aspect, walk in shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, radiator, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 17' 2" x 7' 8" ( 5.23m x 2.34m )
Glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes/ chest of drawers, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.36m )
Glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet.
Extensive corner plot garden, lawned area, paved patio area, outside tap and lights, timber built shed, side access.
Roller shutter door, power and light connected.
Block paved driveway with parking for multiple vehicle.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.