William H Brown are delighted to present this stunning four bedroom detached family home situated on the popular gidea park exhibition estate. Featuring a self contained annex and a swimming pool an internal viewing is a must to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer, call us today!
An opportunity to acquire this stunning four bedroom family home set within a sought after turning in Gidea Parks conservation area. Being within walking distance to Gidea Park mainline station (Crossrail) and Raphael's park a viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the many fine features on offer.
The accommodation is offered over two floors inclusive of Entrance hall, lounge, 2nd reception room, kitchen/dining area and ground floor cloakroom with the whole of the ground floor having under floor heating throughout, To the first floor there are three double bedrooms with two featuring en suite bathrooms plus a contemporary family bathroom. There is also the advantage of a self contained annex with open plan kitchen/living area, bedroom, loft room and wetroom.
The front of the property has a block paved driveway with off street parking for up to four vehicles and mature shrub borders. The rear garden featuring a swimming pool and pool house, is laid to lawn with flower borders and patio area.
Call our sales team today to book a viewing on !
Entrance Hall Area 6' 11" x 20' 5" ( 2.11m x 6.22m )
Wooden door to front aspect, underfloor heating, downlighting, tiled floors.
Lounge 24' x 14' 7" ( 7.32m x 4.45m )
Double glazed windows to front, side and rear, under floor heating, tiled flooring.
2nd Reception Room 11' 11" x 14' 1" max into bay ( 3.63m x 4.29m max into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen/dining Area 29' 8" x 21' 3" max ( 9.04m x 6.48m max )
Industrial style kitchen comprising base units with composite work surfaces over, electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, downlighting, exposed brick wall feature, under floor heating, french doors to garden.
W/C, basin, part tiled.
Double glazed window to side aspect, downlights.
Bedroom One Area 13' x 10' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.33m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspect, exposed painted floorboards, downlights, radiator.
Ensuite/wardrobe 9' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.62m )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear aspect, shower cubicle, part mosaic, part exposed floorboards, wardrobe area.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 8' 4" ( 4.01m x 2.54m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, wood effect tiled flooring, roll top claw foot bath.
Ensuite 7' 8" x 9' 9" ( 2.34m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wood effect tiled flooring, W/C, basin, shower, bidet, downlights.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Double glazed windows to side and front aspects, laminate flooring, downlights, radiator.
Bathroom Area 17' 4" x 9' 1" ( 5.28m x 2.77m )
Mosaic tiled wet room, W/C, basin, extractor.
Living Room/kitchen Area 23' 6" x 15' 11" ( 7.16m x 4.85m )
French doors to rear aspect, tiled floors, wooden exposed beams, electric oven and hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, laminate work surfaces.
Bedroom 8' 11" x 10' 10" ( 2.72m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring, radiator.
W/C, Basin, shower, fully tiled.
Block paved driveway with shrub borders, off street parking for up to four vehicles.
Crazy paved patio area, Swimming pool, pool house, lawn with flower borders, shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.