A wonderful opportunity has arisen to purchase the ground floor of fabulous Grade II* listed house which is situated within walking distance of the centre of Framlingham.
A wonderful opportunity has arisen to purchase the ground floor of fabulous Grade II* listed house which is situated within walking distance of the centre of Framlingham. The house is incredibly well proportioned and offers a drawing room, master bedroom, kitchen/breakfast room, along with two further double bedrooms, a cellar. There is the added benefit of a carport, off street parking and a stunning walled garden.
Wooden flooring, part glazed door to front, built in cupboard, radiator and feature arch vaulted ceiling.
Drawing Room 18' 6" x 17' 2" ( 5.64m x 5.23m )
Double doors to rear, two sash windows to front aspect, high ceilings and multi fuel burner.
Windows to side aspect, dual flush WC and hand wash basin.
Kitchen 20' 1" x 15' 11" max narrowing to 12' 7" min ( 6.12m x 4.85m max narrowing to 3.84m min )
A range of white base and wall units, white granite work surfaces, there is a built in dish washer, space for Rangemaster cooker, a built in butlers pantry, built in boiler cupboard, built in airing cupboard, door leading to cellar, door to rear garden and two windows to side aspect overlooking garden.
The cellar is dry, it house a well which has been gated off for safety, power and light connected.
Snug 11' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.02m )
Corner double doors to rear garden, two windows to side aspect.
There is built in storage cupboard, door to garden, window to side aspect overlooking garden, roof light and door to:
Window to side aspect.
Master Bedroom 18' 9" x 17' 4" ( 5.71m x 5.28m )
Wooden painted flooring, sash windows to front and side aspect, high ceilings and panelled walls.
Bedroom Two 20' 7" x 9' 4" ( 6.27m x 2.84m )
Window to side aspect and Velux window.
Bedroom Three 16' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.93m x 3.68m )
Window to side and rear aspect, Velux window, mezzanine level which is accessed via a ladder, door to:
Suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, window to side aspect.
Bathroom 9' 7" x 9' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.84m )
Suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, Velux window, tiled flooring.
The gardens are laid to lawn with numerous shrubs and trees, there is a feature Grade II Listed red brick wall with six bays to the front aspect. There is a patio area and a feature greenhouse. The gardens are fully enclosed and are for the sole use this property. There is a gate which leads to the driveway where there is a car port providing parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.