Land for sale in Ealing, London W13
Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 8022 4990 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Private garden
- Communal garden
- Single garage
- Off street parking
Large plot with Planning permission to demolish existing house and re-develop site to consist of 9 new residential apartments, with private and communal gardens. Subject to section 106 agreement. Drawings and details are for indicative purposes only and should not be relied upon.
Existing house consists of 5 bedrooms, 2 receptions, conservatory, 3 bathrooms, large eat in kitchen and attached private garage. Current internal space circa 3,500 sq ft including garage.
Outline of the proposal
• Demolition of existing house and a single storey garage, and the redevelopment of the site
• Provision of nine new residential dwellings with generously sized rooms, high ceilings and private and communal amenity space
• The site is a corner plot rectangular in shape
• The demolition of the existing property to be replaced with a new high-quality multi-dwelling residential scheme of appropriate scale and density;
• Provision for off-street parking for the larger duplex family units
• The site measures approximately 0.094 hectares / 0.23 acres in area.
• Proposed total internal space for the nine apartments = 10,331 sq ft
Located on a prime corner position in the sought after area of Ealing. Close by to this wonderful home is the outstanding Notting Hill & Ealing High School. Many other prestigious schools are nearby in St Benedict's, Durston House, Harvington Prep School and St Augustine's.
Ealing Broadway Station is 0.8 miles away for the Central line and District line tube into London and the overground to Paddington, Heathrow and Reading. Ealing Broadway station is currently undergoing major renovation for the pending Crossrail, due in Autumn 2019, which will improve the transport even further. West Ealing Station on the same overground line and also part of the forthcoming Crossrail network is 0.6 miles away and at less than half a mile is the award winning Pitshanger Lane with it's fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Further details available upon request.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Maybria Group, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Maybria Group for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all W13 properties for sale