This two bedroom, well presented end of terrace property benefts from gas central heating and UPVC windows. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen.breakfast room, two bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear garden and two allocated parking spaces at the rear & off road parking
This two bedroom, well presented end of terrace property benefts from gas central heating and UPVC windows. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen.breakfast room, two bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear garden and two allocated parking spaces at the rear & off road parking at the front for a further two cars
Bovington & Wool contains some of Purbeck’s most loved attractions including the Tank Museum with interactive displays, Monkey World and its unique collection of primates and Clouds Hill, the home of Lawrence of Arabia. The Lawrence Trail starts at the Tank Museum and follows the story of T.E. Lawrence, taking in where he worked, lived, died and is now laid to rest, it even passes very close to the house on its way to Moreton. With further walks around the local forests just stone a through away
Located nearby Bovington, Wool is a small quiet village with it's own train station and is on the route of the Jurassic Coast bus (X54) linking Poole to Weymouth. The River Frome runs through the village and on its banks is the 17th century Woolbridge Manor where ‘Tess of the d’Urbervilles’ spent her honeymoon in Thomas Hardy’s novel of that name.
Lounge 14' 4" Max x 13' 6" ( 4.37m Max x 4.11m )
Kitchen 17' 6" Max x 8' 5" ( 5.33m Max x 2.57m )
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' ( 3.73m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.57m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.