**guide price £110,000 - £115,000! **ideal first time buy, downsizing opportunity or investment**This spacious ground floor apartment has a great sized lounge diner with separate kitchen area, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
**ideal first time buy, downsizing opportunity or investment purchase**This spacious ground floor apartment would make a great alternative to a bungalow. There is a great sized lounge diner with a separate kitchen area. There are also two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Offered with **no upward chain** this lovely apartment is situated on a popular development within Hucknall and is just a short walk away from the train, tram and Hucknall town centre.
With two uPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect, electric wall mounted heater and airing cupboard with hot water tank.
A three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush WC, partly tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan and tiled ceramic flooring.
Open Plan Living Space
Lounge 20' 11" x 12' 9" ( 6.38m x 3.89m )
With two electric panel heaters, opening to kitchen area, uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and uPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect.
Kitchen 6' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.06m x 2.87m )
With a range of wall and base units, rollover worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink with swan neck mixer tap over and complimentary tiled splashbacks, integrated electric fan oven, integrated electric hob with stainless steel chimney style extractor hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine and tiled ceramic flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.28m x 3.23m )
With wall mounted electric heater and uPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 12' 4" ( 3.20m x 3.76m )
With in built fitted wardrobes, electric wall mounted heater and uPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
With communal entry phone access.
With communal garden and allocated parking spaces.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.