A mid terraced home set in this popular location within walking distance of local shops, bus routes and schools. The property is within easy access to the A48/M4 access corridor and Cardiff City Centre is easily accessible. Internal viewing's highly recommended!
A mid terraced home set in this popular location within walking distance of local shops, bus routes and schools. The property is within easy access to the A48/M4 access corridor and Cardiff City Centre is easily accessible. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, enclosed rear garden and off street parking. Internal viewing is highly recommended!
Via front door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator and access into:
Lounge 13' 3" Max x 12' 9" Max ( 4.04m Max x 3.89m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring, electric fireplace, powerpoint, radiator, cupboard housing electric meter and access into:
Kitchen 13' 7" x 9' 2" ( 4.14m x 2.79m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit, spaces for cooker, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, tiled splashback, laminate flooring, understairs storage cupboard, access to pantry, double glazed window to rear aspect and door providing access into rear garden.
Loft access and doors providing access into:
Bedroom One 12' 8" Max x 10' 2" Max ( 3.86m Max x 3.10m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and powerpoint.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 2.90m Max x 2.79m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in cupboard housing boiler and powerpoint.
Bedroom Three 9' x 6' 3" ( 2.74m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring, radiator and powerpoint.
Fitted with a three piece suite bath, wash hand basin with storage, low level WC, laminate flooring, tiled splashback and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Path leading to front entrance and off street parking.
Enclosed, mainly laid to lawn with path and shed to remain.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.