Detached house for sale in Spindlewood Close, Bassett, Southampton SO16
Detached house for sale - 6 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 23 8065 8273 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Exclusive Cul-De-Sac Location
- Substantial Detached House
- Plot of 0.29 Of An Acre
- Six Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Driveway & Double Garage
- Established Gardens
Located in an exclusive and very sought after part of Bassett within easy reach of Southampton University and the M3 motorway, is this substantial detached residence offering a wealth of accommodation arranged over three floors, whilst enjoying a large and very established plot of 0.29 of an acre.
Located in an exclusive and very sought after part of Bassett within easy reach of Southampton University and the M3 motorway. This substantial detached residence offers a wealth of accommodation arranged over three floors, whilst enjoying a large and very established plot of 0.29 of an acre.
Upon entering you are greeted by an entrance porch and, in turn, the ground floor hallway, stairs rising to the first floor with a storage cupboard beneath and an additional storage area/basement, doors lead to a ground floor double bedroom equipped with a wash basin and the integral double garage. The first floor accommodation comprises; a dual aspect living room with patio doors leading to a large balcony terrace, a dining room with patio doors opening to the rear garden, a well-appointed kitchen with an adjoining utility room, and two well-proportioned double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second floor is host to three further bedrooms, a master en-suite and a further storage loft. Externally the property enjoys a mature plot of 0.29 of an acre with lawned gardens and established planting. A driveway enables ample parking and vehicular access to the integral double garage and a stepped pathway rises to the main entrance. The rear garden is extremely private and secluded with a paved patio, sitting areas and a large lawn edged by established boarders.
Storage Area / Basement
Bedroom Six 13' 8" max x 9' 9" ( 4.17m max x 2.97m )
First Floor Landing
Living Room 17' 7" x 13' 3" max ( 5.36m x 4.04m max )
Dining Room 11' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.10m )
Kitchen 13' 1" x 11' 4" max ( 3.99m x 3.45m max )
Utility Room 9' 6" x 4' 9" ( 2.90m x 1.45m )
Bedroom Three 11' 4" narrowing to 7' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.45m narrowing to 2.36m x 3.12m )
Bedroom Four 13' 8" max x 9' 10" ( 4.17m max x 3.00m )
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 1" max x 11' 4" ( 3.99m max x 3.45m )
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 13' ( 4.42m x 3.96m )
Bedroom Five 11' 4" x 7' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.24m )
Integral Double Garage 18' 11" max x 17' 2" max ( 5.77m max x 5.23m max )
Front & Rear Gardens
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Southampton, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Southampton for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK properties for sale