* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Good sized plot extending to approx. 0.13 Acres (500 sq m). May be suitable for housing development subject to all necessary consents being obtained.
- Land lying between 1 and 3 Hazel Grove and Woodland Road. Services available adjacent to the property in Woodland Road. All local amenities within easy reach. The plot is of a size suitable to accommodate 1 property.
- Central location in the popular and busy coastal town of Stranraer, convenient for shopping and transport links.
- Stranraer lies on the shores of Loch Ryan on the northern side of the isthmus joining the Rhins of Galloway to the mainland. Stranraer is Dumfries and Galloway's second largest town with a population including the surrounding area of nearly 13,000. Stranraer is an administrative centre for the West Galloway area of Dumfries & Galloway
- New entry - Unique plot in residential setting. Seldom Available Auction Property
For more information about this property, please contact
Future Property Auctions, G41 on +44 141 376 8805 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Future Property Auctions, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.