extended four bedroom detached family home, situated on a corner plot position with an enclosed rear garden, driveway and double garage. The property also benefits from two reception rooms, downstairs WC, study, four bedrooms and ensuite facilities.
Offered for sale is this extended four bedroom family home, situated in the sought after location of west ardsley on a corner plot position with an enclosed rear garden, driveway and double garage. The property also benefits from two reception rooms, downstairs WC, study, four bedrooms and ensuite facilities and has easy access to motorway links such as the M1 & M62, making this the ideal property for the commuter.This property is not to be missed, hurry and book your viewing today.
uPVC double glazed door to the front, stairs to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, gas central heating radiator and access to all rooms.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, low level flush WC, wash hand basin and part tiled walls.
Lounge 23' x 11' 11" ( 7.01m x 3.63m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front and uPVC sliding patio doors to the rear, coving to the ceiling, fireplace and two gas central heating radiators.
Dining Room 13' x 10' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.33m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and access through to the study.
Study 12' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.64m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 10' 11" plus recess ( 3.86m x 3.33m plus recess )
A fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complementary work surfaces over, incorporating sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, integrated electric double oven, induction hob with cooker hood over, integrated full cupboard height fridge and separate freezer, gas central heating boiler, adjustable breakfast bar, plinth heater, uPVC double glazed window to the side and uPVC double glazed barn style door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
uPVC double glazed window to the rear and loft access with pull down ladder.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.63m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and access to the ensuite. Spacious fitted wardrobe.
A three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle with rainfall shower, low level flush WC, floating sink, shaver point, chrome heated towel rail and uPVC double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.33m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, coving to the ceiling and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.63m max x 3.33m max )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' x 8' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.49m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted storage and gas central heating radiator.
A three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with shower over, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, shaver point, and uPVC double glazed window to the front.
Lawned gardens to the front and side with plants and shrubs and a pathway leading to the front door, and to the rear is a well maintained enclosed garden with patio area, leading to a lawned area and having access to the detached double garage which has an electric door, power and lighting, water supply and a boarded loft space ideal for storage. The garage is located to the rear of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.