Flat for sale in Hill Lane, Banister Park, Southampton SO15
Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 23 8065 8273 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Spacious & Beautifully Presented
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom & En-suite
- Living Room With Balcony
- Modern Integrated Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking
Conveniently located on Hill Lane only a short walk to the City Centre and Train Station, this two double bedroom first floor apartment provides beautifully presented accommdoation, a balcony and parking, ideal for owner occupation or rental investment with good tenants currently in situ.
Fenwick Court is a beautifully maintained, quant development located on Hill Lane on the outskirts of Banister Park. It is only a short walk to the City Centre and MainlineTrain Station and is ideal for owner occupation or rental investment with tenants currently in situ.
Entry to the building is via a secure communal entrance, with stairs rise to the first floor. Upon entering the apartment you are greeted by an entrance hall equipped with a built-in storage cupboard. The living room is bright and airy with patio doors leading to a balcony and door to a modern kitchen, appointed with base and wall units, contrasting work surfaces, built-in cooking appliances, integrated dish washer, washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Both bedrooms are well-proportioned double rooms enjoying windows to the rear with eastlery aspects. Bedroom one is complimented by an en-suite shower room and there is an additional main bathroom. Further features include; shared freehold, double glazing and gas central heating with a recently renewed boiler. Externally there are communal gardens, grounds and allocated parking in the residents car park.
Living Room 14' 8" x 12' 8" max ( 4.47m x 3.86m max )
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 3" ( 3.58m x 1.91m )
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.01m x 2.69m )
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 4" max ( 3.07m x 2.84m max )
Bathroom 6' 9" x 6' ( 2.06m x 1.83m )
Allocated Off Road Parking
Leasehold Term - 115 Years Remaining
Service Charge - £1500 pa
Ground Rent - £250 pa
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Southampton, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Southampton for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK properties for sale