* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
One Bedroom Traditional Flat
Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
Sought After Location
Summary A traditional one bedroom ground floor flat set within an attractive red sandstone building in a sought after and convenient South Side location. Reception hallway, bay windowed lounge, kitchen, second smaller room used as a nursery and family bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing.
Description A one bedroom traditional ground floor flat set within an attractive red sandstone fronted building situated only a few minutes’ walk from Mount Florida train station and a host of shops upon Cathcart Road.
The flat has been maintained by the present owners and is offered to the market in good condition. The specification includes fresh decor and quality floor coverings throughout, a fully refitted kitchen, contemporary shower room, double glazing and a replacement system of gas fired central heating. Early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The overall accommodation extends to a communal stairwell accessed via secure door, broad welcoming reception hallway with access off to all apartments, a magnificent front facing lounge with broad three section bay window, internal kitchen, one bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second smaller room which can be used as either an office or nursery and a well-appointed shower room.
Externally, the property has well-kept resident’s garden at the rear.
Reception Room 12' 9" x 11' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 7' 6" x 7' ( 2.29m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 1 10' x 8' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 2 10' x 7' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.34m )
Shower Room 8' 8" x 3' 7" ( 2.64m x 1.09m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Allen & Harris - Shawlands, G41 on +44 141 433 0319 * (local rate)
Contact Allen & Harris - Shawlands about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Shawlands, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Shawlands for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
The results are not provided by HSBC UK Bank plc and do not represent any particular mortgage
product. Results are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage and are based solely on
your inputs into the calculator. The monthly payments will depend on the product and repayment
term you choose. Zoopla receive payment from HSBC UK Bank plc for this calculator and
introductions resulting in decisions in principle.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.