Executive detached property benefiting from double bedrooms, in a highly regarded location in the popular town of Bingley. Property boasts master bedroom with stunning en-suite. Double garage with herringbone block paved driveway providing ample parking. Guide price £375,000 to £425,000.
Executive detached property benefiting from double bedrooms, in a highly regarded location in the popular town of Bingley. Property boasts master bedroom with stunning en-suite. Double garage with herringbone block paved driveway providing ample parking. Attractive rear patio garden. Briefly comprising of: Entrance porch, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, conservatory/snug, four double bedrooms one with en-suite plus family bathroom. Front and rear gardens. Early viewing recommended to fully appreciate the quality and flexibility of the accommodation on offer with this stunning property. Guide price £375,000 to £425,000.
Single glazed door to front with double glazed window to front. Giving access to door leading to;
With doors leading off to ground floor reception accommodation and two bedrooms. Benefiting from two central heating radiators, useful cloak cupboard, further storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Off the inner hallway:
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Comprising of a traditional high flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, heated towel rail, part tiled walls and a double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 18' 2" max x 13' 7" ( 5.54m max x 4.14m )
Good sized family lounge incorporating a UPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation. Stone fire place housing a log burning effect gas stove, also two central heating radiators. Patio door leading to the dining conservatory/snug.
Dining Conservatory/snug 28' 8" max x 10' 3" max ( 8.74m max x 3.12m max )
Fabulous dining/entertaining space with fully fitted built in storage space, part laminate flooring. Access to rear garden. Central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 1" x 11' 11" ( 4.60m x 3.63m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of solid wood wall and base units, one and a quarter bowl composite sink and drainer with complimentary work surfaces. Integrated dish washer. A full gas range cooker with electric hob plate, cooker hood extractor fan over, free standing American style fridge freezer, integrated microwave. Breakfast bar. Tiled splash backs and a tiled floor. Off from the kitchen:
Side Entrance Porch / Utility
Door leading to front, single glazed window to the side, plumbed for washing machine and vented for a tumble dryer. Central heating radiator and tiled floor.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' 5" ( 3.73m x 3.48m )
With a range of fitted wardrobes and built in vanity dresser. Double glazed patio door leading to the rear garden, also double glazed sky light allowing in ample natural light. Door leading to:
En - Suite
Attractive contemporary style en suite including corner shower and cubicle, free standing contemporary bath and low flush WC, hand wash basin with vanity storage. Electric heated towel rail and a back light mirror. Double glazed window to the rear and is fully tiled.
Bedroom Four / Dayroom 13' 6" x 8' 11" ( 4.11m x 2.72m )
upcv double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Fully tiled modern house bathroom with walk through rain shower Inc hand held attachment, low flush WC, wash hand basin. Italian gloss tiled floor, back light mirror, mounted soap dispenser and chrome heated towel rail.
Stairs Leading From Hall
Bedroom Two 20' 8" max x 8' 6" max ( 6.30m max x 2.59m max )
Bedroom two incorporates a sloping ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to the front of the property, laminate flooring. Bedroom benefits from a hidden access to a dressing area with en-suite cloaks including low flush WC, hand wash basin, plus additional access to further loft storage space. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 2" max x 8' 7" max ( 4.32m max x 2.62m max )
Bedroom three incorporates a sloping ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Benefiting from fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Low maintenance yet attractive front garden, mainly laid to lawn, flagged patio and a cascading water feature.
Also low maintenance with raised planted boarders, various defined patio areas and a second water feature. Access to rear shed.
Double Garage 20' 10" max x 17' 9" max ( 6.35m max x 5.41m max )
Includes remote up and over electric doors, power and light with the added bonus of a rear storeroom which is boarded with power and light ( Ideal office hide away ). The property can be accessed via an internal door leading to inner hallway. Block paved herringbone driveway with parking for multiple vehicles.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.