A beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached home set in this sought after location of Penylan within Cardiff High Catchment. The property is within walking distance of local shops and Roath Park Lake. An ideal family home which deserves internal inspection and benefits from no onward chain.
no onward chain! A beautifully presented spacious semi detached home set in this sought after location of Penylan. The property is within walking distance of local shops, bus routes and Roath Park Lake with Cardiff High School being within the local catchment. The property briefly comprises entrance porch, hallway, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining area, modern fitted kitchen and utility room and to the first floor are three bedrooms and three en-suites. There is gas central heating, double glazing and garage and driveway. An ideal family home which deserves internal inspection.
Via front door into:
Further door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, dark oak wood block flooring, radiator, power point, understairs storage and access to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin, wood block flooring, tiled splashback and double glazed window to side aspect.
Lounge 23' Max x 11' 11" ( 7.01m Max x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, dark oak wood flooring, power points, double glazed French doors providing access to rear garden and open plan to:
Dining Area 9' 11" Max x 8' 11" Max ( 3.02m Max x 2.72m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, power point, fitted storage cupboards and access into:
Kitchen 17' 6" x 6' 9" ( 5.33m x 2.06m )
Fitted with a range of modern wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, integrated gas hob and oven with overhead extractor, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, tiled splashback, cupboard housing boiler, tiled flooring, spotlighting, double glazed window to side aspect, door providing access to rear garden and access to:
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wash hand basin, washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled flooring, tiled splashback, radiator and power point.
Double glazed stained glass picture window to front aspect, radiator, power point, fitted storage unit and doors providing access into:
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, loft access, radiator, power point, access to walk in wardrobe and access into:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with mains shower, wall mounted WC, 'his and hers' wash hand basins, tiled flooring, tiled walls, fitted units, radiator, shaver point, spotlights and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobe and access into:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, tiled walls, fitted storage units, shaver point and spotlights.
Bedroom Three 13' x 9' ( 3.96m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power point, fitted wardrobe and access into:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, tiled walls, shaver point, spotlights and double glazed window to side aspect.
Low brick boundary wall, steps rising up to front entrance, shrub trees and flowered area, driveway providing off street parking, which leads to garage.
Enclosed by brick boundary wall, steps leading to lawn area and decked area.
Up and over door with power.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.