A well presented three bedroom semi detached family home with two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and excellent size garden situated in a popular location offering excellent access to the City Centre, local amenities, schools, bus routes and motorway links. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Allen & Harris are pleased to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom family home situated in a popular location. This home comprises two separate reception rooms, fitted kitchen, outhouse with W.C and workshop/store. To the first floor are the afore mentioned three bedrooms and re-fitted family bathroom. This home further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, good size rear garden and off road parking. Internal viewing is highly recommended. This home is situated with excellent access to motorway links, excellent bus routes to the city centre and local amenities and schools.
Enter Via UPVC double glazed front door into:
Plastered flat ceiling and walls. Under stairs storage cupboard. Stairs to the first floor. Radiator, Power points, Doors To:
Lounge 17' 4" x 10' 9" Into Recess ( 5.28m x 3.28m Into Recess )
Plastered flat ceiling, Double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear aspect. Feature fire surround with electric fire. Radiator, Power points.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 10' 8" Max ( 3.28m x 3.25m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator, Power points, Serving hatch to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 6' 1" ( 3.86m x 1.85m )
Plastered flat ceiling and walls. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Pantry with shelving, space for fridge freezer, Power points, Door to outhouse, Fitted with a range of base units with coordinating work surface over, tiled splash backs, power points, Stainless steel sink and 1/2 with drainer unit and mixer tap over. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Space for electric cooker.
UPVC double glazed door to the rear aspect, Built in storage cupboard / coal shed. Door to W.C . Door to workshop / store.
Plastered flat ceiling, Loft access (Loft with pull down ladder and partly boarded). Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Built in cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler and linen storage. Doors To:
Bedroom One 14' 1" Into Recess x 10' 3" ( 4.29m Into Recess x 3.12m )
Plastered flat ceiling, double glazed window to the front aspect, built in double wardrobe. Power points, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" Max x 10' 9" ( 2.97m Max x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, Built in double wardrobe, power points, radiator
Bedroom Three 11' 2" Max x 6' 6" Max ( 3.40m Max x 1.98m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, Power points, radiator
Plastered flat ceiling with inset spot lights. Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Comprising a three piece suite with Shower bath and electric shower over, low level W.C, Wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap over set in vanity unit. Tiled floor.
Enclosed front with decorative chipped areas and flower boarder. Driveway providing off road parking and pathway to the front door,
An excellent size enclosed rear garden. Mainly laid to lawn, Paved patio area, Mature shrubs and trees. Green house and garden shed to remain.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.