This detached three bedroom bungalow is brand new to the market! With the option of using the dining room as an additional bedroom, this spacious property is the perfect family home. The property further benefits from a gated driveway and an enclosed rear garden.
This detached three bedroom bungalow is brand new to the market! With the option of using the dining room as an additional bedroom, this spacious property is the perfect family home. The property comprises an entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, a dining room, shower room and family bathroom.
The property further benefits from a gated driveway and an enclosed rear garden. The property is located within close proximity to Manor Way making commute easy.
Entrance hall entered via double glazed door with radiator and access to all rooms.
Lounge 19' 5" max x 13' 3" max ( 5.92m max x 4.04m max )
Lounge with carpet flooring, radiator, coving and feature fire place with electric fire.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 11' 6" max ( 4.39m x 3.51m max )
Bedroom with carpet flooring, radiator and UPVC window to front.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 10' 2" to wardrobes ( 4.06m x 3.10m to wardrobes )
Bedroom with carpet flooring, radiator, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, built in wardrobes and UPVC bay window to side.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 12' 6" ( 3.12m x 3.81m )
Kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel bowl and drainer, space for appliances, electric heater, UPVC windows to the rear and side and lean to with access to rear garden.
Shower room with radiator, close coupled W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, shower enclosure and obscure UPVC window to side.
Family bathroom with radiator, close coupled W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and obscure UPVC window to side.
Bedroom Three/dining Room 11' 9" x 15' 1" ( 3.58m x 4.60m )
Bedroom with carpet flooring, feature fire surround and two UPVC windows to side.
Bedroom Four 12' 1" x 14' 5" ( 3.68m x 4.39m )
Bedroom with carpet flooring, storage heater and two UPVC windows to the side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.