Flat for sale in Woodside Crescent, Alexandria G83
Flat for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1389 717002 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Large three Bedroom flat
- Ground floor position
- Large private gardens
- Modern kitchen and shower room
- Quiet location
16 Woodside Crescent is an excellent three bedroom ground floor flat with large private rear gardens in a sought after quiet location.
16 Woodside Crescent is an excellent three bedroom ground floor flat with large private rear gardens in a sought after quiet location. Internally the property has a large lounge with ample space for dining area, a modern fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances (untested) and access to the rear garden, a modern shower room and three large bedrooms. The flat has lots of storage throughout the property making it an ideal home for a family or downsizer alike. Externally the property has one of the largest gardens which are made up of areas laid to lawn and patios. There is also a small front garden. The current owner has also spent a considerable amount of money installing new double glazing throughout the property Circa 2012 and has a modern gas fired central heating system. Early viewing is advised. Please call our Dumbarton office to arrange a viewing.
Living Room 16' 6" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 5.03m Max x 3.28m Max )
Kitchen 10' 9" Max Inc units x 8' 7" Max Inc units ( 3.28m Max Inc units x 2.62m Max Inc units )
Bedroom 14' 6" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 4.42m Max x 3.28m Max )
Bedroom 10' 7" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 3.23m Max x 3.28m Max )
Bedroom 14' 7" Max x 7' 9" Max ( 4.45m Max x 2.36m Max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Dumbarton, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Dumbarton for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Woodside Crescent properties for sale