Terraced house for sale in Elmhurst Estate, Batheaston, Bath BA1
Terraced house for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1225 839223 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Terrace Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Spacious Rooms
- Lovely Views
This property is an inviting three double bedroom terraced house with neutral decor throughout. Situated within the popular Elmhurst Estate. An internal viewing is highly recommended at this well-positioned home located in the tranquil village of Batheaston, just two miles east of Bath.
The property is accessed via stone steps to the front and sits in an elevated position with far reaching views across the beautiful surrounding countryside.
Entry to this bright and well-proportioned home is via either one of two adjacent front doors. One opens into a double glazed porch and the other leads through to an alternative inner entrance hall. This useful area could be utilised either for storage or alternatively as a snug study area and benefits from capacious cupboard space. The ground floor further comprises a cosy sitting room featuring a coal effect gas fire with attractive pale marble mantle, surround and hearth. This leads through into a separate dining room which could easily seat up to eight people followed by a modern fitted kitchen featuring a range of cream high shine laminate cabinets with brushed nickel effect handles, an induction hob and built-in electric oven, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine and dark grey floor tiles.
The multi-tiered rear garden is accessed via the kitchen and offers a ground level patio, a cream painted wall rising to a bed of shrubs and a higher area comprising a lawn perfect for catching the summer sun along with a paved deck and brick built storage shed.
On the first floor off the spacious landing is a generously sized master bedroom, two further double bedrooms, modern family bathroom with white suite including shower over bath and separate WC. The landing also provides loft access.
Double glazed front door and side window.
Stairs to first floor. Radiator.
Lounge 11' 9" x 12' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front. Fireplace with gas insert. Radiator.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 8' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.81m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear. Door to garden. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Work top surfaces with tiled surround. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Radiator.
Inner hallway with storage cupboards.
Loft access. Radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 3" Max x 11' 11" ( 3.73m Max x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front with views of Bath hills. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" Max x 10' 8" Max ( 4.06m Max x 3.25m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 9' 3" Max ( 3.63m x 2.82m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. Bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. Wc. Tiled walls. Radiator.
Laid out over three levels. Mostly paved. Decked area. Garden shed. Access to rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Bath, Larkhall, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Bath, Larkhall for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Elmhurst Estate properties for sale