**Walk to the City centre in minutes** This ground floor split level apartment has its own private entrance and benefits from lounge, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom with double bedroom to the first floor. There is double glazing, gas central heating and the property is offered with no chain!
This ground floor split level apartment has its own private entrance and benefits from lounge, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom with double bedroom to the first floor. There is double glazing, gas central heating and the property is offered with no chain! You can walk to Cardiff City Centre in minutes with the local amenities being within walking distance including bus routes, shops, public houses and University. A fantastic location!
Via UPVC door into:
Radiator and doors providing access to kitchen and bathroom.
Lounge 13' 10" x 10' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.33m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, wood laminate flooring, picture rail, powerpoints, TV point and stairs rising to first floor.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.26m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, radiator, wall mounted combi boiler, double glazed window to front aspect and door to lounge.
Bedroom 14' 9" x 7' 8" ( 4.50m x 2.34m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, powerpoints and picture rail.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and tiled splashbacks.
The property has its own entrance. To the rear of the property are enclosed communal gardens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.