Detached house for sale in Church Street, West Coker, Yeovil BA22
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1935 388002 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Double Fronted Period Cottage
- Stunning Character Features
- Three Bedrooms
- Desirable Village Location
- No onward chain
A period detached cottage situated in a tucked away position in West Coker. The accommodation offers a wealth of character features to include open fireplaces, flagstone & wooden flooring, casement windows & latch & brace doors. Externally the property boasts a store room & enclosed gardens.
Traditional part glazed door with a storm porch over and quaint benches to either side.
Stairs rising to the first floor. Original flagstone flooring. Wall light point. Latch door opening into:
Living Room 20' 6" x 11' 10" ( 6.25m x 3.61m )
A recently replaced window to the front with feature window seat. Window to the rear. Feature open fireplace with stone surround and hearth. Original flagstone flooring. Understairs storage cupboard. Wall light points. Aerial and telephone points. Radiator.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' 3" ( 3.94m x 3.43m )
Window to the front. Feature open fireplace with stone surround and hearth. Slate flooring. Wall light points. Radiator. Opening into:
Fitted Kitchen 14' 11" x 13' 2" ( 4.55m x 4.01m )
Window to the rear. A range of joinery built base and drawer units with solid wood work surface over and complementary tiled surround. Inset Belfast sink with mixer tap. Free standing Range cooker. Plumbing for dishwasher. Slate flooring. Inset spotlights to the ceiling. Stable style door to the side opening to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Window to the rear. Exposed floorboards. Radiator. Doors opening into:
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 13' 2" ( 4.55m x 4.01m )
Recently replaced windows to the front and a further window to the side. Feature fireplace. Exposed ceiling beams. Stunning exposed floorboards. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 11' 6" ( 4.01m x 3.51m )
Windows to the front and side. Feature fireplace. Exposed floorboards and ceiling beam. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 7" ( 2.51m x 2.31m )
Window to the rear. Carpet. Radiator.
Window to the side. White suite comprising enclosed enamelled bath with traditional mixer tap and shower attachment. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Wall light points. Access to the loft space. Linoleum flooring. Towel radiator.
The store room is accessed via the front garden. Window to the front. Oil tank and wall mounted boiler.
Via a gate opening onto a paved path leading to the front entrance and store room. The garden is laid to lawn with decorative hedge and tree borders.
The garden is laid to paving providing an ideal seating area with raised plants and flower beds. A covered courtyard gives access to a store/utility cupboard, providing space, power and plumbing for a washing machine, and the side door to the kitchen.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the first exit. At the roundabout take the second exit onto Hendford Hill. At the roundabout take the second exit onto West Coker Road. At the roundabout take the first exit signposted A30/West Coker. Continue into West Coker and turn right into Church Street. The property can be found on the left hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Yeovil Pen Mill
Exeter International Airport
Bridgwater Ferry Terminal
Weymouth Ferry Terminal
Weston-super-Mare Knightstone Harbour
View all schools in South Somerset
West Coker CofE VC Primary School
East Coker Community Primary School
Holy Trinity Church School
The Orchard School (SEN)
Preston School Academy
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for South Somerset
About the neighbours in BA22
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Coker Crescent properties for sale