This fantastic ground floor apartment has a lovely private south facing garden that also gives private access to the property without having to use the communal entrance. The property has generous sized accommodation finished to a high standard. Prompt internal viewing is highly recommended.
Front door, phone entry system, radiator, large walk-in cupboard with shelving & coat hooks housing gas combi boiler.
Walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, tiled surrounds, heated towel rail, tiled floor, extractor fan.
Lounge 15' 11" Max x 14' 2" ( 4.85m Max x 4.32m )
Double glazed window, bifold doors, radiator, opens to kitchen area.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 5' 6" ( 3.81m x 1.68m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiled surrounds, electric oven, gas hob, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer. Opens to lounge.
Bedroom 11' 10" Max x 9' 3" To wardrobe front ( 3.61m Max x 2.82m To wardrobe front )
Double glazed window, radiator, built-in wardrobes.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.