Detached house for sale in Devonshire Gardens, Cliftonville, Margate, Kent CT9
Detached house for sale - 8 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1843 606050 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Substantial home that you can move into and just unpack
- Annex with it's own entrance
- Kitchen and lounge
- Large garden
- Popular location close to shops
- Close to Margate sandy beach and beautiful sunsets
- Viewing highly recommended
- EPC energy rating E
If you are looking for a substantial detached home that you could move into and just unpack, then look no further.
Situated in Devonshire Gardens a tree lined road with local shops at one end and the beach at the other.
Having incredibly versatile accommodation the property could suit a variety of buyers needs, there is a two bedroom annexe with its own entrance, kitchen, lounge and bathroom. Which could be ideal for a relative the requires their own independence.
The main house has six great size bedrooms, a spacious bright and airy lounge diner an ideal place for entertaining friends and family. The kitchen is modern and leads to the conservatory which in turn goes out to the beautiful garden where you can sit and relax with a glass of wine.
This property is of such versatility and size that to really appreciate what is on offer a viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 16'7 x 13'9 (5.06m x 4.19m)
- Dining Area 16'5 x 14'2 (5.01m x 4.32m)
- Shower Room
- Kitchen 14'4 x 11'5 (4.37m x 3.48m)
- Utility Room 13'0 x 6'7 (3.97m x 2.01m)
- Sitting Room 16'10 x 10'10 (5.13m x 3.30m)
- Conservatory 10'2 x 8'11 (3.10m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 8 13'7 x 9'4 (4.14m x 2.85m)
- Lounge/Diner 16'9 x 9'7 (5.11m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 7 13'3 x 7'8 (4.04m x 2.34m)
- Kitchen 7'8 x 6'6 (2.34m x 1.98m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
- Bedroom 6 11'7 x 10'11 (3.53m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 3 14'9 x 11'0 (4.50m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 1 16'8 x 15'1 (5.08m x 4.60m)
- Bedroom 4 13'10 x 11'3 (4.22m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 5 15'1 x 8'0 (4.60m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 2 15'0 x 14'10 (4.58m x 4.52m)
- Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Wards, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Wards for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Devonshire Gardens properties for sale