***guide price £500,000-£510,000*** A detached residence located in a cul de sac position, offering driveway, carport and part garage storage! A gardeners paradise with well stocked gardens, this property is ideal for a range of purchasers and internal viewing is essential!
This established detached residence is located just off Newmarket Road in a highly regarded area which is popular with a range of purchasers. The property's accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, study, kitchen / breakfast room, utility room, lounge and dining room to the ground floor whilst there are four bedrooms with en suite to the master bedroom and family bathroom off the first floor landing. The property benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating. Externally the property benefits from driveway and carport parking with the garage having being converted to provide storage and parking for a motorbike whilst the other half is used as the utility room. The gardens are open plan to the front whilst to the rear there are well stocked established gardens with a lawn area and summer house. Properties within this area are highly sought after with a range of purchasers due to the location, easy access into Norwich along the Newmarket Road and a wide variety of good local schooling close by. We recommend internal viewing to avoid disappointment.
Door to front aspect with sidelight windows, karndean flooring, under stairs cupboard and doors to WC, study, dining room, lounge and stairs to the first floor.
Window to side aspect, suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin with part tiled walls.
Study 9' 7" x 11' 1" ( 2.92m x 3.38m )
Window to front aspect, parquet flooring and radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 23' 1" max x 22' 11" max ( 7.04m max x 6.99m max )
Window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, space for a range cooker with overhead cooker hood, roll top work surfaces, grey composite sink and drainer, plumbing and space for dishwasher, tiled flooring, radiator, door to side leading to carport and door to utility room. Breakfast area with french doors to rear garden, windows to side and rear, tiled flooring, radiator, and double doors to dining room.
Utility Room 8' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.67m x 2.51m )
Window to rear aspect, single bowl sink, space for fridge freezer, plumbing and space for washing machine, panel heater.
Lounge 19' 3" x 11' 7" ( 5.87m x 3.53m )
Window to front and rear aspect, parquet flooring, gas fire, two radiators and double doors to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 12' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.76m )
Double doors to lounge and double doors to breakfast room, parquet flooring and radiator.
Stairs from entrance hall rising to first floor, solid wood staircase, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom, loft access, window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 10' 6" ( 4.85m x 3.20m )
Window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring and radiator.
Window to front aspect, suite comprising shower cubicle with body jet shower, panelled bath, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled walls and flooring, shaver point and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 12' 5" ( 3.15m x 3.78m )
Window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" max x 9' 10" ( 3.56m max x 3.00m )
Window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' x 8' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.51m )
Window to front aspect, laminate flooring and radiator.
Window to front aspect, suite comprising bath with mixer taps, mains shower over and glass shower screen, low level wc, pedestal sink, tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail.
Externally there is a driveway and carport providing off road parking with the garage having being converted to provide storage and parking for a motorbike and the other half used as the utility room. The gardens are open plan to the front whilst to the rear there are well stocked established gardens with a lawn area and summer house.
The property is located in a quiet cul de sac position in a sought after location off Newmarket Road in Eaton. The property offers easy access routes in and out of Norwich along the Newmarket Road with bus stops close by. Within the village of Eaton there are a wide variety of facilities and amenities on your doorstep. Within walking distance you will find Waitrose, Laura Ashley, banking facilities, two public houses, take away restaurants, local places of worship as well as good local schooling and within easy reach of the University, University Hospital as well as the John Innes Centre and Research Park.
From the Unthank Road office proceed along the Unthank Road to the ring road, taking a left hand turning to Mile End Road, at the roundabout take a right hand turning onto Newmarket Road and proceed along the road, taking a left hand turning onto Sunningdale, second right into Glenalmond taking a right into the cul de sac where the property will be located on your right hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.