Hebron Court, occupying a delightful position at the front of the building with access to its own patio area and a lovely communal garden with a water fountain, is this two bedroom garden apartment in the desirable Hebron Court, offering independent retirement living and comprehensive care.
Hebron Court offers extensive facilities for it's residents designed to provide independent living but with the peace of mind of a house manager and 24 hour nurse line assistance. Communal features include; residents lounge and kitchenette area, on site house manager, 24 hour care-line assistance, resident's minibus for outings and shopping trips and organised activities. Residents and visitor parking and a guest bedroom suite. Residents have access to a unique 'Wellbeing' care facility which is included in the monthly service charge. This includes emergency 24hr access to an onsite carer and free care help for five days following any hospitalisation. Other assistance is available for short or long term periods, eg cooking meals, washing, cleaning and personal care; these are available at additional cost.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with a large storage cupboard and video intercom, doors flow into an open plan living room and kitchen with a modern fitted kitchen equipped with integrated appliances, windows and a door directly to a private patio area and communal garden with a pleasant outlook of the water fountain. Both of the bedrooms are well proportioned double rooms and bedroom two is equipped with a built-in wardrobe. The large wet room is equipped for disabled use with a step in shower/bath.
Living Room & Kitchen 24' 6" x 10' 7" ( 7.47m x 3.23m )
Bathroom 9' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.21m )
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 10' 4" ( 4.42m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Two 13' 9" max x 9' 6" ( 4.19m max x 2.90m )
Patio & Communal Gardens
Residents Lounge & Facilites
Residents & Visitor Parking
Leasehold Term - 113 Years Remaining
Service Charge - £353.22 pm
Wellbeing - £216.84 pm
Ground Rent - £5.09 pm
Residents have access to a unique 'Wellbeing' care facility which is included in the monthly service charge, which includes emergency 24hr access to an onsite carer and free care help for five days following any hospitalisation. Other assistance is available for short or long term periods, eg cooking meals, washing, cleaning, and personal care; these are available at additional cost.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.