Goodman & Lilley Land & New Homes is delighted to announce the opening of the new show home which is available for viewing by appointment.
An exceptional new development with breath-taking views over the Severn estuary this particular property (Apartment 3) is on the first or entrance floor of a development of just 6 properties over three floors and all have been designed to maximise the views available. This particular apartment has the benefit of a balcony off the lounge area and master bedroom via french doors.
This apartment in brief has a large sitting room\kitchen, with separate utility room there are 3 double bedrooms, with two having en-suite and the third served form a main bathroom.
The kitchen is finished in a Riva silk graphite doors and quartz worktops with matching upstands, the sink is a under mounted stainless steel with a chrome mixer tap. The appliance are all integrated in the kitchen area with Neff single oven, microwave combination oven, induction hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher. In the utility area there is a space left for the washer drier. Units are further enhanced by under unit down lighters and engineered oak flooring that is also in the lounge area.
All bathrooms are finished with Villeroy Boch sanitryware and Hansgrohe taps and thermostatic showers with all the flooring and walls fully tiled with porcelanosa tiling. Whilst all the heating in the apartment is underfloor, using the A rated gas condensing boiler this is further enhanced in the bathroom areas with heated towel rails.
The properties come with floor finishing throughout with Engineered oak to kitchen, living area and hallway and neutral carpeting to all the bedrooms, LED lighting with down lighters to bedrooms, burglar alarms, video entry systems. Two parking spaces, landscaped gardens and a 999 year lease with no ground rent.
All properties come with a 10 year structural warranty.
Please call Goodman & Lilley for further details on
Situated on the highly regarded Battery Lane, this apartment will suit a variety of purchasers with easy access to both Portishead's traditional High Street and the delights that the Marina has to offer and a selection of Bars and Restaurants can be enjoyed in both locations. The buyer will warm to the Lake Grounds, providing grandchildren the perfect space to explore or play the various sporting activities the 'Lake Grounds' has to offer or enjoy a picnic during those warm summer months.
* Contemporary Masterclass kitchen in Riva Silk Graphite.
* Quartz worktops & matching upstands
* Stainless Steel one and a half bowl under-mount sink with chrome mixer tap
* Integrated 'Neff' appliances including single oven, seperate microwave combination oven, Induction hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher & washer/dryer (where integrated within the kitchen)
* Under unit downlighting
* Bathrooms with sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch, Taps & Showers by Hansgrohe
* Wall-hung WC with concealed cistern
* Wall-mounted vanity unit sink with chrome mixer taps
* Baths with chrome bath filters
* Exposed thermostatic chrome showers
* Shower trays and chrome/glass sliding door to shower enclosures by Aquadart
* Shaver sockets in bathrooms and en-suites
* Bathrooms and shower rooms with ceramic wall and floor tiling from Porcelanosa
* Heated chrome towel rails
* Engineered Oak throughout the living areas (hallway, kitchen/living rooms)
* Neutral carpets throughout the bedrooms
* Each home features smooth white emulsion painted walls and ceilings
* White gloss painted skirtings and architraves
* White Oak vennered doors with chrome lever handles
* New conservation-approved uPVC double glazed windows throughout
* a-rated gas condensing boilers
* Underfloor heating
* Photo voltaic cells (feeding back in to the management company electrical charges to reduce costs)
* Burglar alarms to each unit
* Mains operated smoke alarms with battery back
* Video-entry system to apartments
* 10 Year structural warranty
* LED downlighters to the kitchen & bathrooms
* Pendant light fittings elsewhere
* Plenty of plug sockets to each room, including chrome sockets to kitchens
* TV points to lounge and all bedrooms
* Internet connections to the lounge and all bedrooms
* Phone point to the lounge
* Grounds are landscaped
* Secure allocated car parking spaces (2 per dwelling)
* Secure cycle parking for all apartments
* Bin Stores
* Flats are 999 year leases
* No ground rent to any units
From J19 of the M5 take the turning to Portishead. Proceed along Portbury Hundred and at the first roundabout continue straight over, taking the first exit at the second roundabout. Continue over the traffic lights and at the end of this road turn right and immediately left into Cabstand. Take the second turning on the right into Battery Road and at the end of the road head straight over onto Battery Lane. SevernScape can be found right at the end of the lane on the left and side which is denoted by a Goodman & Lilley for sale board.