Litton Mill is situated in the picturesque Peak Park village of Litton with local primary school, village shop and country inn. A unique opportunity has arisen to purchase this generously proportioned, two bedroom apartment forming part of this historic former textile mill on the River Wye.
A unique opportunity has arisen to purchase this generously proportioned, two bedroom apartment forming part of this historic former textile mill on the River Wye. Litton Mill is situated in the picturesque Peak Park village of Litton with local primary school, village shop and country inn, it's close to local walks and cycle trails and the nearby village of Tideswell with its excellent array of shops, cafes and amenities. The property benefits from a large open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area, two double bedrooms, both having ensuites and there is also a large secure parking area underneath the mill which is accessed from the rear.
Communal Entrance Hall
There is an entrance hall with security intercom for access, lift and staircase to the first floor.
An entrance door opens into the hallway with doors opening into:
Lounge / Kitchen / Diner 19' 11" x 32' 4" ( 6.07m x 9.86m )
The kitchen area features a range of base and wall units with island housing a one and a half bowl sink set in work top with tiled splashback. Four ring ceramic hob with electric oven beneath and overhead extractor canopy, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
The lounge / dining area has two large double glazed windows, two radiators and the focal point of the room is a large decorative fireplace.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 18' 3" ( 3.33m x 5.56m )
A generous bedroom with front aspect double glazed window and radiator. A door opens into:
Comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and glazed screen, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 9' 7" ( 4.39m x 2.92m )
A double bedroom with front aspect double glazed window and radiator. A door opens into:
Comprising walk in shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls and radiator.
Comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
There is an enclosed secure parking area underneath the mill which is accessed from the rear.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.