Detached house for sale in Mill Road, Fremington, Barnstaple EX31
Detached house for sale - 5 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1237 713039 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
A sympathetically converted and renovated Grade II Listed mill offering spacious character accommodation arranged over 2 floors with a very adaptable layout and potential for dual family occupation.
This delightful property will not disappoint on inspection and is strongly recommended to those who would like to own something a little bit different.
Entrance Hall • Impressive Living Room with Dining Area
• Gallery • Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room • Snug Sitting Room • 4 to 6 Bedrooms • Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Room and Bathroom • His and Hers Study’s
• Family Bathroom • Shower Room • Utility Room
• Garden Room • Games Room • Double Garage
• ‘Anglian’ Garden Room and replacement double glazed hardwood windows and doors
Outside the property is approached over a gravel driveway with ample parking which extends to the old leat gardens and five bar gate leads to enclosed lawn which in turn leads to a private sunny courtyard
The property enjoys a surprisingly good degree of privacy considering its central village location and is ideally suited for easy access to all local amenities, bus service, dog walks and cycling along the Tarka Trail.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Mark Devitt, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Mark Devitt for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Mill Road properties for sale