William H Brown incorporating Porter Glenny are delighted to offer to the market this executive family home that is situated on a popular residential road in gidea park. An internal viewing is a must to appreciate the many fine features on offer. Call us today to book an appointment!
William H Brown incorporating porter glenny are pleased to offer to the market this executive family home that is situated on A popular residential road in gidea park. The accommodation is offered over two floors which are inclusive of private entrance hallway, two reception rooms, spacious lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room, ground floor cloakroom and integral garage. To the first floor you will find four good sized bedroom with the second bedroom benefiting from its own ensuite facility and a further stylish and contemporary family bathroom. To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway with parking for several cars and side access. To the rear of the property you will find a well maintained private and unover looked garden with immediate patio area that is ideal for entertaining, mature shrub borders and laid to lawn. In the Estate Agents opinion this is a very rare addition to the market and an internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this stunning property that is on offer.
Double glazed door to front, Single glazed window to front.
Single glazed door to front, under stairs cupboard, radiator x 2, Amtico flooring.
Lounge 15' 1" x 33' 3" ( 4.60m x 10.13m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed french doors, wall lights, radiator.
Dining Room 14' 9" x 11' 11" ( 4.50m x 3.63m )
Single glazed patio doors, radiator.
Third Reception Room 11' 10" x 15' ( 3.61m x 4.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, Open fire place with gas fire, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 10' 11" ( 4.19m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, Fitted kitchen comprising wall/base units, door leading to back reception room.
Utility Room 8' 8" x 9' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.97m )
Door to garage, wall cupboards, sink/drainer, boiler, work surfaces, tiling.
Downstairs Wc 2' 7" x 5' 8" ( 0.79m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' x 15' 1" ( 3.66m x 4.60m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, En-suite shower room
Bedroom Three 9' x 21' 3" ( 2.74m x 6.48m )
Double glazed window to the front and rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 9' 3" ( 1.98m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, extractor fan.
Garage 22' 3" x 8' 11" ( 6.78m x 2.72m )
Power, lighting, double doors.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.