Detached house for sale in Uphill Road, Mill Hill NW7
Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 3641 5314 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Premier Residential Road
- Mature 170 ft Mature South West Facing Garden
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Spacious (3250 sq ft) Family Residence
- Scope To Extend (stpp)
- Within Easy Access Of Mill Hill Broadway
Uphill Road, Mill Hill, NW7 4PT.
An impressive five bedroom, five reception room, three bathroom (two ensuite) character detached residence situated in one of Mill Hill's premier roads, within easy access of Mill Hill Broadway's shops & Thameslink station.
The spacious property offers approximately 3250 sq ft of flexible family accommodation arranged over three floors and benefits from a mature 170ft south west facing rear garden.. For appointments please contact Owners Joint Sole Agents Property Express.
• Premier Residential Road
• Mature 170 ft Mature South West Facing Garden
• Garage & Off Street Parking
• Spacious (3250 sq ft) Family Residence
• Scope To Extend (stpp)
• Within Easy Access Of Mill Hill Broadway
Asking Price - £2,250,000. Freehold. Subject to Contract.
Guest Cloakroom :
Reception Room : 26’9” X 12”9 ( 8.15m X 3.89m )
Dining Room : 21’6” X 12”10 ( 6.55m X 3.9m )
Kitchen : 12’ X 10”10 ( 6.55m X 3.9m )
Morning Room : 12’7” X 8”11 ( 3.84m X 2.72m )
Family Room : 23’2” X 11”2 ( 7.06m X 3.4m )
Study : 13’5” X 7”2 ( 4.1m X 2.18m )
Utility Room :
First floor landing.
Master Bedroom : 20’1” X 12”10 ( 6.12m X 3.9m ) Door to ......
En Suite BathRoom :
Bedroom Two : 16’4” X 12”10 ( 4.98m X 3.9m ) Door to.......
En Suite Shower Room :
Bedroom Three : 13’ X 10”5 ( 3.96m X 3.18m )
Bedroom Four : 7’7” X 5”11 ( 2.3m X 1.8m )
Second floor landing.
Bedroom Five : 22’2 X 15”1 ( 6.76m X 4.6m ) Access to eaves storage.
Garden: Approximately 170 ft, Mature well tended south westerly facing rear garden.
Garage & Parking : Attached garage reached via own drive with off street parking for several cars.
Notes : The property does offer further scope to extend ( Subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents ).
Asking Price: £2,250,000. Freehold. Subject to Contract
When you are considering a property we recommend that you instruct a surveyor to ensure the property is in sound structural order and that equipment, fitting, services, etc. Are in working order and/or fit for their purpose and a solicitor to verify tenure and title of the property. We can give no assurances in this regard nor can we verify accuracy of measurements or distance.
Property Express, for themselves and for their client, whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or a contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Property Express or their client.
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
4. Any intending purchaser or tenant must satisfy himself by inspection, or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
5. The client does not make or give neither Property Express. Nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Unless otherwise stated, all prices and rents are quoted exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT). Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves independently as to the incidents of VAT in respect of any transaction.
7. This document is not intended for distribution and may not be reproduced or further distributed or published for any purpose. In particular, any tenants detailed in this property should not be approached without prior written permission.
Mill Hill Broadway
London Heathrow Airport
London City Airport
London Luton Airport
View all schools in Barnet
St Martin's School
Mathilda Marks-Kennedy Jewish Primary School
Wentworth Tutorial College
Lubavitch Yeshiva Ketanah of London
Mill Hill County High School
Ellern Mede School
Mill Hill School Foundation
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Barnet
About the neighbours in NW7
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Property Express, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Property Express for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all NW7 properties for sale