Be the Envy of all your friends! An outstanding home for many reasons: An impressive high standard of refurbishment undertaken, including a spectacular combined kitchen/living area with manageable front and rear gardens, This show stopping home is just what you are looking for, so stop that search
Now to the accommodation - outstanding and confidently, we say, this property stands within the upper quartile of standard of presentation, and the second observation is one of practicality of design. Also see how all principal rooms benefit from good window sizes and for that particularly private and attractive garden.
A charming central hall opens to a spectacular 'through' combined kitchen with living and dining area; with contemporary fitted kitchen complete with breakfast island, and appliances. Continuing to the main living room and also through to the downstairs WC. There are four bedrooms here, serviced by a large main bathroom, and en suite to the master bedroom. Further benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating,
Externally you can take full advantage of the easy maintainable garden - especially with its bi-folding doors - and prime focal point for feature shrubs and plants.
To the front of the property is a spacious Driveway and a garage. Situated in the sought after residential area of Upton within easy reach of local amenities and transport links and Schools.
A double glazed door to front aspect, a cupboard under stairs and Engineered Flooring.
A WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear aspect and a radiator.
Lounge 15' 4" into bay x 13' 3" ( 4.67m into bay x 4.04m )
A double glazed window to front aspect, wall lights and television connection point.
Kitchen/diner 21' 11" x 17' 7" ( 6.68m x 5.36m )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to the front and rear aspect, a door to the rear garden and television connection point. An electric oven with cooker hood, induction hob, and integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, double oven a radiator and island with integrated sink and drainer unit.
A loft access and a radiator.
Bedroom One 11' max x 12' max ( 3.35m max x 3.66m max )
A double glazed window to rear aspect, a radiator and television connection point.
A wash hand basin, vanity, extractor fan, WC and shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 13' 8" ( 2.97m x 4.17m )
A double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 9' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.95m )
A double glazed window to front aspect, a radiator and television connection point.
Bedroom Four 10' 10" x 8' 2" max ( 3.30m x 2.49m max )
A double glazed window to the rear of the property and a radiator.
A double glazed window to side aspect, a radiator, bath with mixer taps. A shower, wash hand basin, vanity, extractor fan and WC.
A gravel driveway, grass lawn and feature tree.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.