Hammers Lane, Mill Hill, London, NW7 4DY
Reduced By £25,000 ! Charming Grade II listed character cottage located in the heart of Mill Hill Village, approached via a lawned front garden, the property comprises open plan lounge and dining room leading to fitted kitchen, delightful rear garden with decked terrace, two double bedrooms, bathroom and Full Gas central heating. The property is located within close proximity, to good local schools, local parkland and major shopping and transport facilities at Mill Hill Broadway. There is planning permission for a ground floor extension. For appointments, please contact joint sole agents Property Express.
Price - Offers in the region of £550,000 Freehold. Subject to Contract.
Pathway with Grass area and flower borders.
Open Plan Reception
26' 5" x 10" (8.05m x 3.05m)
Window to front aspect, brick built feature fireplace, understairs large storage cupboard, double radiator, wood flooring, door leading to Garden, door leading to ...
9' 0" x 6' 0" (2.75m x 1.82m)
Range of base and eye level units, single sink and drainer unit, solid wood work surfaces, butler sink, tiled walls, Neff oven & hob with extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wood flooring, door to garden, splashback tiling, window.
Stairs to ...
13' 5" x 10' 0" (4.09m x 3.05m) Window to front aspect, radiator.
13' 0” x 7' 0" (3.96m x 2.15m) Window to rear aspect, access to loft, double radiator.
Comprising panelled bath with power shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, partly tiled walls, medicine cabinet and floor, window to rear aspect.
Lovely garden approx 44’ with decked terrace, flower and shrub borders, shed. Lovely Greenhouse.
Housing recently installed boiler, Power for Tumble/Dryer.
Price - £575,000 Freehold. Subject to Contract.
When you are considering a property we recommend that you instruct a surveyor to ensure the property is in sound structural order and that equipment, fitting, services, etc. Are in working order and/or fit for their purpose and a solicitor to verify tenure and title of the property. We can give no assurances in this regard nor can we verify accuracy of measurements or distance.
Property Express, for themselves and for their client, whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or a contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Property Express or their client.
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
4. Any intending purchaser or tenant must satisfy himself by inspection, or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
5. The client does not make or give neither Property Express. Nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Unless otherwise stated, all prices and rents are quoted exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT). Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves independently as to the incidents of VAT in respect of any transaction.
7. This document is not intended for distribution and may not be reproduced or further distributed or published for any purpose. In particular, any tenants detailed in this property should not be approached without prior written permission.