Located within close proximity to local bus routes, half a mile of Collington Railway Station and within 1 mile of Little Common Village, a viewing of this beautifully presented four bedroom house comes highly recommended.
The opportunity has arisen to acquire this beautifully presented four bedroom family home situated in a sought after location in Bexhill, located within close proximity to local bus routes, half a mile of Collington Railway Station and within 1 mile of Little Common Village. The accommodation briefly comprises a downstairs shower room, lounge, dining room, a third reception room, kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms and a bathroom. The property further benefits from having well presented front and rear gardens, off road parking for multiple vehicles and a garage. Viewing comes strongly recommended to fully appreciate the merits of this property.
A window to the side aspect and a radiator.
An under stairs cupboard and a radiator.
A double glazed window to the side aspect, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, partly tiled walls and a radiator.
Lounge 12' 7" max x 18' 5" max ( 3.84m max x 5.61m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect and a radiator.
Dining Room 15' 9" max x 13' 11" max ( 4.80m max x 4.24m max )
A bay window to the front aspect, a double glazed window to the side aspect, and a radiator.
Third Reception Room 18' 11" max x 15' 8" max ( 5.77m max x 4.78m max )
Two double glazed windows to the side aspect, a door leading out to the rear garden and a radiator.
Kitchen 12' 10" max x 22' 1" max ( 3.91m max x 6.73m max )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a 1/2 bowl sink drainer, a dual fuel cooker/oven, space for utilities, a radiator and a double glazed window to the front and rear aspect.
Utility Room 8' 3" max x 7' 2" max ( 2.51m max x 2.18m max )
Space for a fridge/freezer and a storage cupboard.
A double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 18' 5" max x 12' 7" max ( 5.61m max x 3.84m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 8" max x 13' 11" max ( 4.78m max x 4.24m max )
A double glazed bay window to the rear aspect, a double glazed window to the side aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 9" x 13' 11" ( 4.80m x 4.24m )
A double glazed bay window to the rear aspect, a double glazed window to the side aspect, a vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 11" max x 12' 11" max ( 3.63m max x 3.94m max )
A double glazed window to the rear aspect, two storage cupboards and a radiator.
A double glazed window to the side aspect, an extra large bath, wash hand basin, WC, partly tiled walls and a radiator.
Being mainly laid to lawn with large hedges, a pathway to the front door and a driveway offering parking for multiple vehicles.
Being mainly laid to lawn with mature bush borders and trees and a BBQ patio area adjoining the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.