Terraced house for sale in Graham Road, Mitcham CR4
Terraced house for sale - 4 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 8166 7274 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- 4 large double bedrooms
- Period features throughout
- 2 full bathrooms, one of which on the ground floor
- Double height ceilings
- Potential to extend STPP.
*freehold*Impressively large with magnificently retained period features this four bedroom Edwardian terraced house which is situated on a prime residential street in Graham Road. Further benefits include double glazed windows, modern heating system and potential to extend the loft STPP. Call now!
Impressively large with magnificently retained period features this four bedroom Edwardian terraced house which is situated on a prime residential street in Graham Road. This most attractive home has been brought back to life with an emphasis on space, light and character with little compromise on quality. Accommodation is spaciously arranged over two floors, with the ground floor home a lovely bay fronted lounge, a second larger than average reception room, full bathroom and stunning eat-in kitchen overlooking the garden, which is both South-West facing and laid to lawn. Going upstairs to the first floor the first thing you notice is the double height ceiling with sky light allowing natural light to flood through the landing, which accesses three over-sized double bedrooms, a full family bathroom and larger than average study room.
Further benefits include double glazed windows, modern heating system and potential to extend the loft STPP. This could be the perfect family home you've been longing for, peacefully located within a stone's through of Figs Marsh green, Tooting Rail Station with fast connections to Blackfriars & Charring Cross, also within comfortable walking distance are a selection of trendy bars, restaurants and eateries Tooting's Mitcham Road. Internal inspection is thoroughly recommended to fully appreciate the quality of finish on display.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - Mitcham, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Mitcham for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Graham Road properties for sale