A chance to acquire this ground floor retirement apartment located within a popular warden controlled development in Penylan, benefiting from a covered bus stop nearby on Ty Gwyn Road and great transport links to Cardiff City Centre.
A ground floor apartment in this popular retirement development of Redwell court, Penylan . This apartment briefly comprises open plan living room/dining area, fitted kitchen, bedroom and shower room. Complete with communal gardens and warden support, this property is available to purchase by those over 55 years old and in full retirement.
Via door into:
Storage cupboard, radiator, powerpoint, telecom and access into:
Lounge/ Dining Area 14' 6" x 11' 3" Max ( 4.42m x 3.43m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, powerpoints and access into:
Kitchen 11' 6" x 6' 2" ( 3.51m x 1.88m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated electric hob with extractor over, integrated electric oven, spaces for washing machine, tumbledryer and fridge/freezer, powerpoints, tiled splashback, radiator, vinyl flooring, access to boiler and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 15' 4" x 8' 7" ( 4.67m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, powerpoints and fitted wardrobes.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiled splashback, vinyl flooring and storage cupboard.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.