Property for sale in Mallard Way, Great Cornard, Sudbury CO10
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1787 275002 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Parking for up to Two Vehicles
- One Bedroom
- Spacious Living Area
- Front and Side Garden
- Immaculate Throughout
We are pleased to Offer for Sale this One Bedroom Cluster House situated in Great Cornard. This property benefits from a spacious living area, modern kitchen, bathroom, one bedroom and a front and side garden. This property is immaculate throughout and situated in a popular area. Viewing's advised.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Living Area: 16' 7" Max x 13' 7" Max ( 5.05m Max x 4.14m Max )
UPVC window to the front aspect and electric heater with a spiral staircase leading to the first floor.
Kitchen: 7' 3" Max x 5' 11" Max ( 2.21m Max x 1.80m Max )
Integral electric hob and oven, sink and drainer. Space for two appliances. Wall and base units with worktops over and a UPVC window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One: 13' 6" x 8' 3" ( 4.11m x 2.51m )
UPVC window to the side, electric heater, an airing cupboard and alcove.
Wash hand basin, W/C, bath with shower over and a UPVC window to the side aspect.
Large lawned area and a storage cupboard.
Patio with the further laid to lawn.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Chappel & Wakes Colne
London Stansted Airport
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
Brightlingsea Ferry Landing
Point Clear Ferry Landing
Harwich International Ferry Terminal
View all schools in Babergh
Wells Hall Primary School
Pot Kiln Primary School
St Gregory Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
The Yellow House School (SEN)
Bury St Edmunds County Upper School
Thomas Gainsborough School
Ormiston Sudbury Academy
Hillside Special School (SEN)
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Babergh
About the neighbours in CO10
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Mallard Way properties for sale