Allen & Harris presents this two bedroom double unit with ample parking. Situated on a no through cul-de-sac the property offers an impressive gardens surrounding the home. Call Allen & Harris today on for further information and to arrange your viewing!
Allen & Harris offer for sale this 2 bedroom double unit with ample parking. Situated on a no through cul-de-sac the property offers an impressive gardens surrounding the home!
This welcoming storm porch has a door to the front aspect of the property.
Lounge 17' 1" x 10' 8" ( 5.21m x 3.25m )
The lounge has a double glazed window to the rear and side aspect of the property. The room offers a heater, airing cupboard, storage cupboard and a door to the side aspect.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' x 8' max ( 5.18m x 2.44m max )
The kitchen is a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and has a window to the rear and side aspect of the property. The kitchen offers a 1 bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, work surfaces. Tiling, electric oven with electric hob, plumbing for integrated washing machine, fridge/freezer and laminated flooring throughout.
The landing offers access to bedroom one, bedroom two and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' + Wardrobes x 9' 4" ( 3.35m + Wardrobes x 2.84m )
Bedroom one has a window to the rear aspect of the property and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.26m )
Bedroom two has a window to the front aspect of the property.
Bathroom 7' x 5' 5" ( 2.13m x 1.65m )
The bathroom has a window to the side aspect of the property. The room offers a bath with mixer taps, over head shower, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
The garden is to the rear and side aspect of the property and offers a decked area with canopy, area laid to lawn, area with loose stone chipping, rear access and large storage with power and lights.
St Johns Priory
Lechlade is an attractive market town well placed to enjoy Cotswold Life. With its wide streets and elegant houses the town has a typical Cotswold quality with shops and Georgian houses clustering around the Market Place dominated by the slender spire of St Lawrence's Church. There is a range of shops and local amenities as well as specialist shops, restaurants and pubs such as the Trout Inn, which dates back to 1472. The Roman town of Cirencester lies twelve miles to the west.
Just across the road from the park is the famous Trout Inn, which is an ideal spot from which to watch the riverboats passing to and fro. The village of Lechlade is less than a mile away and within easy walking distance. It has all the amenities expected of a bustling Cotswold village including a post office, small supermarket, library, doctors and dentists. St Lawrence church, completed in 1476, is on the edge of the market square in Lechlade and can be seen from St Johns Priory Park.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.