* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Was £30,000 reduced to £14,000 Irvine town centre Gated Development Plot with significant Planning Potential for a Restaurant or Retail Unit. **must be sold*** guided to sell fast***
- Site to rear of 160 High St has been recently granted planning for development which has set the precedent for this similar site to achieve a successful application.
- Sales evidence: 57-59 High Street sold £75,000,166 High Street sold £95,175,151 High Street sold £100,000
- Central Location within the Popular Coastal Town of Irvine, Ayrshire Ideally Located for Access to All Local Amenities and Services within the Town Centre Itself and Excellent Transport Links
- Comparible - 160 high st Originally Granted Planning Consent for Alterations to the Existing Shopfront and New Build Commercial Premises within the Vacant Ground to the to the Rear to be Used as a Restaurant Planning Ref: 00/00649/pp
For more information about this property, please contact
Future Property Auctions, G41 on +44 141 376 8805 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Future Property Auctions, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.