* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Strathan dsr 148.6 sq.M (0.037 Acre) Rare Auction Lot. Sure to appeal to the shrewd investor.
- Located with-in an arable field. Vendor will consider early offers.
- Land houses a concrete water tankset underground with a cover on top.
- This property is in a remote rural area in the highlands north of Inverness. The nearest settlement is Tain (11 miles north)
- From Inverness take the A9 north for approx. 30 miles and at the roundabout take the second exit signed for Nigg (4 miles before Tain). After 4 miles take the road to the left signed Nigg Village and Pitcalnie. After 0.5miles, just after Nigg Church take the left turn to Castlecraig. After 1.2miles park in a field gate and and the site is in the field to the east, above the road. Grid Ref: 281828,870378
For more information about this property, please contact
Future Property Auctions, G41 on +44 141 376 8805 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Future Property Auctions, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.