* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- 1 Bedroom sandstone apartment with excellent buy to let potential or investment buy. Rental potential circa £300+ per month. We understand that this property lies within the Clune Park Regeneration plan and purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to any ongoing progress with the plans via the Inverclyde Council.
- Comprises - Entrance Hallway, Dining Kitchen, Lounge/Bedroom, Bathroom. + Benefits from on street parking. Excellent location for commuters with links to major motorway networks nearby
- Central location with direct access to the new Retail Park nearby with Tesco Supermarket, M&S Foodstore, B & Q Superstore and many more - Property located within the Clune Park Regeneration plan and purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to any ongoing progress with the plans via the Inverclyde
- We understand that this property lies within the Clune Park Regeneration plan and purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to any ongoing progress with the plans via the Inverclyde Council website .
- A number of properties are subject to demolition and closing orders within the development. We understand from our enquiries that this property is not subject to either notice however purchasers are advised to verify all up to date information with the Inverclyde Council prior to purchasing under auction terms
- Port Glasgow (0.6 miles)
- Woodhall (0.7 miles)
- Bogston (1.5 miles)
- Glasgow Airport (10.2 miles)
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport (29.4 miles)
- Oban Airport (46.2 miles)
- Greenock - Victoria Harbour (2.9 miles)
- Greenock Custom House Quay Ferry Terminal (3.2 miles)
- Helensburgh Ferry Terminal (5.4 miles)
Nearby schoolsView all schools in Inverclyde
- Newark Primary School (0.5 miles)
- Langbank Primary School (0.9 miles)
- Wemyss Bay Primary School (2.3 miles)
- St Stephen's High School (0.8 miles)
- Port Glasgow High School (1.1 miles)
- Our Lady & St Patrick's High School (3.4 miles)
- Lilybank School (1.2 miles)
- St Columba's School (3.3 miles)
- Cedars School of Excellence (3.9 miles)
Local info for Inverclyde
About the neighbours in PA14
For more information about this property, please contact
Future Property Auctions, G41 on +44 141 376 8805 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Future Property Auctions, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.