Semi-detached house for sale in Main Street, Caldecott, Market Harborough LE16
Semi-detached house for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1572 501945 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Stone Built Property
- Substantial Plot
- Three Bedrooms
- Tucked Away Location
- Off Street Parking
- Development Opportunities (STPP)
** open to offers ** A stone built three bedroom property set upon a large plot in the sought after village of Caldecott. Viewing is definitely recommended.
The property is entered into the entrance hallway with stairs leading up to the first floor. Double doors enter into the large sitting room which benefits from a wood burning stove with slate hearth, tile flooring and French doors leading out to the garden. To the right of the hallway is a door leading into the good sized kitchen with offers a range of floor and wall units, Belfast sink, wood worktop, integrated appliances and space for a washing machine and American fridge freezer. The original stone open fire is located at the rear of the kitchen with a separate pantry to the right. A door also leads out onto the rear garden.
On the first floor, at the top of the stairs is a split level landing with stairs leading right to the second bedroom and family bathroom with three piece suite, including a roll top bath and separate shower. To the left is a further bedroom and master bedroom which has two large windows overlooking the rear garden with a view of the village church spire. Throughout the property are bespoke wood venetian blinds.
This private plot is tucked away off Main Street and has a long gravel driveway. The perimeter of the plot is enclosed by stone / brick walls and mature shrubs and trees. The rear garden is split over two levels with the rear providing a large timber workshop and further storage facilities. A gravel path leads from the front door to the side of a small lawn area and to the rear of the sitting room offering space for outdoor furniture.
Kitchen - 7.00m max x 3.36m
Living Room - 4.13m max x 3.97m
Bedroom 2 - 4.10m max x 3.21m
Bathroom - 3.54m max x 2.04m
Bedroom 3 - 2.11m x 2.42m
Master Bedroom - 2.93m max x 3.97m
Caldecott is the most southerly village in Rutland nestled in the Welland Valley with a delightful church, public house, Italian restaurant, a vibrant village hall and sits in the catchment area for Bringhurst Primary School. The village also has a landscaped view over the Welland Valley to Rockingham Castle. There is excellent access to towns including Kettering and Market Harborough, both with mainline stations to St Pancras, Stamford and Leicester. Eyebrook Reservoir is in close proximity and offers walking and fishing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Hurfords, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hurfords for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Main Street properties for sale