A very well maintained first floor, two bedroom apartment with assisted living which provides 24 hour care should it be required. The property benefits from various communal areas such as gardens, conservatory and a laundry room. Residents are also provided with one hours domestic assistance.
A very well maintained first floor, two bedroom apartment with assisted living which provides 24 hour care should it be required. The property comprises a lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms with en suite to master and a bathroom/wet room. The property also benefits from being in a popular location close to local amenities, provides two lifts for access to your home, off road parking with direct access to a battery scooter store with charging points, communal areas and a shared guest suite for visitors.
Entered via door from communal halls, doors to both bedrooms, bathroom and lounge, airing cupboard containing boiler and emergency pull cord.
Lounge/diner 21' 3" x 13' 6" ( 6.48m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two double glazed windows to side aspect, fire place with electric fire, telephone and TV points and two radiators. Emergency pull cord and glass door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.51m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over. One bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with tiling to splashback areas, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over. Double glazed window to side aspect, integrated fridge/freezer and emergency pull cord.
Bedroom One 18' 7" x 15' 11" ( 5.66m x 4.85m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in double wardrobes, emergency pull cord, radiator and door to en suite.
Walk in shower, WC, vanity wash hand basin, tiling to splashback areas and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 9' 7" ( 4.60m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and emergency pull cord.
WC, vanity wash hand basin, walk in shower, bath with mixer taps, tiling to splashback areas and extractor fan.
Beautiful communal gardens with an array of shrubs, plants, trees and flowers. Outside seating area with a large communal conservatory.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.