For sale by informal tender
A rare opportunity to purchase 0.89 of an acre (0.360 ha) of land situated on the outskirts of Llanwnog. Flat low lying parcel of land. Bordered by traditional hedgerows and trees. Accessed via a green lane. Agr.
Morris Marshall & Poole with Norman Lloyd have been instructed with the kind instructions to offer for sale by informal tender approximately 0.89 of an acre (0.360 Ha) of roadside land situated near Llanwnog, Caersws, Powys, SY17 5JG.
The land extends to 0.89 of an acre (0.360 ha) of pasture land. The land is accessed via a green lane adjoining the B4568. A secluded parcel of land situated on the outskirts of the rural village of Llanwnog. The land is flat lying and shaped in a long strip. The sale offers prospective purchasers a "slice" of private land situated in the heart of Mid Wales. Ideal for small holding purposes.
The land is accessed from a green lane which adjoins the Council maintained B4568 road.
We understand that the land is supplied by a natural source.
The property is sold subject and with the benefit of any existing rights of way, drainage, water and other rights, easements and wayleaves whether by written agreement or otherwise.
The Purchaser will be expected to take to the position which is currently enjoyed. For indication purposes only this is shown by the inward "T" marks on the plan enclosed.
No Basic Payment entitlements are included with the sale of the land.
We understand that the mineral rights are in hand and will be transferred with the sale of the land.
We understand the sporting rights are in hand and will be transferred with the sale of the land.
Freehold with vacant possession.
The areas stated within these particulars are taken from the digital mapping software Promap, therefore the actual areas may vary.
The land will be offered for sale by Informal Tender with offers being submitted to Tony Evans BSc(Hons mrics faav mrac or Joe Powell BSc(Hons), Morris Marshall & Poole, 10 Broad Street, Newtown, Powys, SY16 2LZ. Tenders to be submitted in a sealed envelope marked "Lot 2 Land near School House, Llanwnog and received by 12 noon on Thursday 6th September 2018.
Viewing at any time when in possession of the sale particulars.
From our Newtown Office proceed over Longbridge turning right onto Milford Road. Continue out of town on the B4568 for approximately 7 miles. Before entering the village of Llanwnog the land will be found on the left hand side as indicated by the Agents For Sale signs.
On putting forward an offer to purchase you will be required to produce adequate identification to prove your identity within the terms of the Money Laundering Regulations (mlr 2017 came into force 26.06.2017) E.G: Passport or Photographic Driving Licence and a recent Utility Bill.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property, please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is good structural condition or otherwise nor that any of the services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves of this prior to purchasing.
3. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents/furniture etc. Photographed are in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s). No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed.
4. Any areas, measurements, aspects or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries.
5. Where any references made to planning permission or potential uses such information is given by morris, marshall & poole with norman lloyd in good faith. Purchasers should make their own enquiries into such matters prior to the purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an option and not as a statement of fact. Please make further enquiries to ensure that our descriptions match nay expectations you may have.
To view a complete listing of properties available For Sale or To Let please view our website . Site enables you to print full sales/rental particulars, and arrange a market appraisal of your property.
Tel. Ref: 2018/A(S) tee/jep 07/18