A lovingly and sympathetically restore detached home currently set up and running as a successful and award winning Bed & Breakfast. The property benefits from two reception rooms, five bedrooms, four of which being en-suite and a very well maintained rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended!
William H Brown Select are delighted to present for sale a lovingly and sympathetically restored detached home in the popular village of Sedgeford. Currently set up and running as a successful Bed & Breakfast, this property is presented in exemplary order throughout benefiting from five bedrooms, four of which being en-suite and two reception rooms as well as a very well maintained garden backing on to open paddock land. Dating back to 1898 this impressive home has been given a new lease of life with a contemporary and light finish. Viewing is highly recommended.
UPVC entrance door opening to:
Wooden flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
Sitting Room / Breakfast Room 25' 5" x 14' 1" ( 7.75m x 4.29m )
UPVC windows to front, side and rear aspects, two radiators, log burning stove to tiled heath, feature beam, television point, wooden flooring, door to rear lobby with access to under stairs storage.
Reception Room / Bedroom 14' 4" x 12' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.94m )
This room is currently used as the owners accommodation.
UPVC windows to front and side, fireplace, radiator, ceiling rose.
Reception Room 14' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.63m )
Two UPVC windows to side, radiator, television point.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 11" x 13' 10" ( 5.77m x 4.22m )
Three UPVC windows to side aspects, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units with granite worktop surfaces, central island with granite worktop over and storage below, electric aga, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap over, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, radiators, spotlighting, telephone point, access to loft.
UPVC window and exit door to rear, tiled floor, space and plumbing for washing machine, door to shower room.
UPVC window to rear, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, radiator, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, shower cubicle, door to built in storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
UPVC window to rear, radiator, doors to all bedrooms, access to loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 4" max x 12' ( 3.76m max x 3.66m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear where views of the neighbouring paddocks can be enjoyed, laminate wood effect flooring, radiator, television point, built in wardrobe, additional storage cupboard.
Low level WC, part tiled walls, shower cubicle with wall mounted electric power shower, hand wash basin to vanity, wall mirror with light, shaver point.
Bedroom Two 18' 3" x 8' 7" ( 5.56m x 2.62m )
Two UPVC windows to front aspect, two radiators, laminate wood effect flooring, television point, door to en-suite shower room and cloakroom.
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle with tiled interior and wall mounted shower, extractor fan.
Low level WC, hand wash basin with vanity unit below, mirror with light, shaver point.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" max x 9' 11" max ( 4.14m max x 3.02m max )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, wood effect flooring, radiator, television point, door to en-suite.
Low level WC, hand wash basin with vanity unit storage, shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower, wall mirror with pull cord light over, shaver point, extractor.
Bedroom Four 12' x 8' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.69m )
UPVC windows to side and rear, laminate wood effect flooring, radiator, television point, door to en-suite.
Low level WC, hand wash basin with vanity unit below, fully tiled shower cubicle, radiator towel rail, extractor fan, wall mirror with light over, shaver point.
To the front the property has a driveway to either side leading to a rear parking area with a garden beyond. The the front there is a walled lawned garden with borders set with a range of mature plants and bushes. A gravel pathway leads to the front door.
To the rear there is a paved area providing parking for several cars with steps down leading to a fully enclosed lawned garden with stunning views over the neighbouring paddocks beyond. The well manicured garden also has the benefits of a shaded decked area where summer days can be enjoyed taking in the idyllic surroundings. A green house and timber storage shed can be access from the rear garden.
Workshop 9' 11" x 5' 10" ( 3.02m x 1.78m )
Power and lighting
Office Outbuilding 10' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.36m )
Oak veneer flooring, UPVC windows to front and rear, power, light.
Garage 18' 6" x 7' 8" ( 5.64m x 2.34m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.