A Breath of Fresh Air This fabulous family home has been completely updated and refurbished so that it now offers a stylish modern lifestyle. Set centrally within a 1/3 acre of gardens and grounds, this would make the perfect family home.
It is clearly evident from the moment you step inside and find yourself in the large light hallways, off which the main reception rooms radiate. Immediately to the right is the family sitting room where porcelain Italian tiles are to be found underfoot, downlights have been fitted for atmospheric lighting, and to the centre a sleek black hearth with an open fire takes centre stage. "This is a real family room, especially in the winter when we tend to gather round the fire to watch TV." Two pairs of French doors also lead off this room, one into the orangery, and the other to a decking area at the side of the house where there is a seating area.
Off the hallway there is also a downstairs cloakroom and an office that looks out over the front of the house. Stairs lead up to a large galleried landing off which the four double bedrooms radiate. The bedrooms afford magnificent views out across the garden and countryside to the rear, including the master suite which is a lovely room with a stylish interior and dressing area, large en-suite. Family bathroom which has a separate bath with TV and shower unit, and again has been designed to the very highest specification. It is the perfect family home, well designed and well-appointed, and also with a great location. "We are only 10 minutes from the beaches at Clacton, and we love wandering along the front or taking a turn at the amusements on the pier!.".
Porcelain tiled floor, chrome radiator, understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor, access to study, kitchen, lounge and cloakroom
Double glazed window, low level WC, wash hand basin, chrome towel radiator, tiled walls and floor.
Double glazed window to front.
Lounge 23' 2" x 13' 11" ( 7.06m x 4.24m )
Double glazed box bay window, feature open fire with mantle and hearth surround, porcelain tiled floor, double doors to kitchen area, access to side garden, ceiling with feature spotlighting, two chrome radiators.
Orangery 38' x 14' ( 11.58m x 4.27m )
Bi-folding doors to rear, pitched double glazed roof, wall mounted electric fire, double glazed windows to side
Kitchen 23' 11" x 12' 10" ( 7.29m x 3.91m )
Double doors into hall, granite worktops including breakfast bar, range cooker with extractor hood over, large selection of cupboards and drawers, saucepan drawers, tiled walls, slate tiled floor, space for dishwasher and American fridge/freezer, double glazed window, access to utility, hot water tap.
Double glazed window, space for washing machine, drawers with worktops, access to garden.
Loft access, wooden banister, chrome radiator, cupboard housing tank.
Master Bedroom 11' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window, double radiator, walk in dressing room (previously bedroom four), range of wardrobes and drawers, dressing table.
Double walk in shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window, tiled walls and floor, chrome radiator, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 10' 8" ( 4.24m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window, double radiator, fitted double wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 9' 9" ( 4.24m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window, double radiator, double fitted storage cupboard.
Oval bath with fitted TV, wash hand basin, fitted mirror, walk in shower, chrome towel rail, tiled walls and floor, double glazed window, low level WC, fitted storage cupboard and drawers, extractor fan
The front garden has electric double gates and intercom, large block paved driveway leading to double garage with two electric doors and power connected. There is grass to side and feature lighting. There is a double gate leading to the rear garden, large patio area, summer house/bar measuring 17' x 10 with power and light. There is a decking area to the rear, garden shed, raised deck patio to side with base for hot tub, outside lighting, outside taps and power.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.