Detached house for sale in Hempstead Road, Hempstead, Gillingham, Kent ME7
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1634 799055 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Enormous 10 bedroom detached property
- Generous reception rooms
- Flexible accommodation
- Ideal business opportunity or hmo
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating E
If you are searching for a long term family home that offers more than enough space for a growing family, and want a property that you can put your own stamp on, then this vast detached home would be perfect for you.
This property could also be purchased as a business opportunity, as it was recently used and set up as a residential care home with numerous rooms to accommodate its residents. Most of the rooms have their own wash facilities and there are two large communal areas, additional staff facilities and plenty of parking for guests.
The area is a popular postcode location and has plenty of amenities close to hand including the local convenience Co-Op store, shopping centre and easy access motorway links. This property is a real one off and can only be appreciated by taking a look inside, call us to find out more and book to view.Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Ground floor - Entrance Hall
- Lounge 22'2 x 12'4 (6.76m x 3.76m)
- Storage Room 6'9 x 6'6 (2.06m x 1.98m)
- Dining Area 21'2 x 18'5 (6.46m x 5.62m)
- Kitchen 13'8 x 12'5 (4.17m x 3.79m)
- Utility Room 9'8 x 4'6 (2.95m x 1.37m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 13'3 x 12'5 (4.04m x 3.79m)
- En-Suite Wash Room
- Bedroom 13'4 x 12'4 (4.07m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom & Wash Facility 10'0 x 9'9 (3.05m x 2.97m)
- Wash Facility
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
- First floor - Landing
- Bedroom/Living Room 13'5 x 12'6 (4.09m x 3.81m)
- Bedroom 13'4 x 10'6 (4.07m x 3.20m)
- En-Suite Wash Room
- Bedroom & Wash Facility 12'5 x 9'1 (3.79m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 15'2 x 12'6 (4.63m x 3.81m)
- Bedroom 20'3 x 11'6 (6.18m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 10'1 x 10'0 (3.08m x 3.05m)
- Separate Toilet
- Rear Garden
- In & Out Driveway
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
Tilbury Ferry Terminal
Wallasea Island Ferry Landing
View all schools in Medway
Hempstead Infant School
Hempstead Junior School
Fairview Community Primary School
Estuary High School (SEN)
Southend YMCA Community School
Rainham School for Girls
The Howard School
Rainham Mark Grammar School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Medway
About the neighbours in ME7
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Ward & Partners, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Ward & Partners for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Hempstead Road properties for sale