A beautifully presented two double bedroom park home located in the sought after Abbots Langley area. This home offers modern decor, Kitchen/Diner with appliances, bathroom and large lounge with fireplace.
A beautifully presented two double bedroom park home located in the sought after Abbots Langley area. This home offers modern decor throughout, two bedrooms, stylish kitchen with appliances, bathroom and large lounge with fireplace. Newlands Park is conveniently located for easy access to the quaint village of Abbots Langley.
Entrance door to hallway.
Door to bedroom one, two, bathroom, kitchen and storage cupboard, double radiator.
Lounge 11' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.43m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, double radiator, feature fireplace.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, Double glazed door to front aspect, matching wall and base units, integrated oven, gas hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, velux window, one and a half bowl sink, mixer tap, part tiled, opening to lounge.
Bedroom One 9' 4" to max x 8' 11" to max ( 2.84m to max x 2.72m to max )
Double glazed window to rear, double radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" to max x 6' 11" to max ( 2.51m to max x 2.11m to max )
Double glazed to rear, double radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, paneled bath, low level wc, extractor fan, sink with storage, heater, tiled.
Lawn area with paved steps leading to front door.
Lawn area, paved area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.