* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Three bedrooms.
- East facing balcony.
- Galley style kitchen.
- Approx 976 year lease.
- Off road parking.
- No onward chain.
- En-suite shower room.
- Three piece bathroom.
- Waterside views.
1468d992-Bb3E-4c34-9E37-Aa00d270Eb33.Jpg View original
- Woolston (0.5 miles)
- Sholing (1.0 mile)
- Southampton Central (1.3 miles)
- Southampton Airport (3.9 miles)
- Bournemouth Airport (21.5 miles)
- Shoreham Airport (47.8 miles)
- Southampton Passenger Ferry Terminal (0.8 miles)
- Southampton Vehicle Ferry Terminal (0.8 miles)
- Hythe (Hants) Ferry Terminal (1.9 miles)
Nearby schoolsView all schools in Southampton
- Hope Community School (0.5 miles)
- Hope Community School Southampton (0.5 miles)
- Woolston Infant School (0.6 miles)
- Winchester College (11.6 miles)
- Salisbury Sixth Form College (20.9 miles)
- Ferndown Upper School (23.4 miles)
- The Sholing Technology College (1.3 miles)
- The Polygon School (1.4 miles)
- St Anne's Catholic School (1.4 miles)
Local info for Southampton
About the neighbours in SO14
For more information about this property, please contact
Leaders Waterside - Ocean Village Marina, SO14 on +44 23 8210 9584 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Leaders Waterside - Ocean Village Marina, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Leaders Waterside - Ocean Village Marina for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.